Chapter 29

Chapter 29 The Twenty-Ninth Kiss

    The filming of "Private the Moon" is in full swing and in full swing, but there are still actors from the crew who have not arrived. Rumor has it that it is the female number three airdropped by the investor. The actor's name is Si Jin, who is still training on other planets, and arrived in a few days.

    Because Fu Hanjian had many roles, and he hadn't been on the set for a long time, he was almost waiting with the set.

    At first, some people in the production team thought that he was relying on Xie Meng's capital, thinking that the person invited was probably a little ancestor, and they had the mentality of him coming back to play tickets.

    But who knows that once Fu Hanjian enters the play and becomes the Xia Liang in the play, he is like walking out of a book. He looks cold on the outside and is paranoid on the inside. The character design will design representative objects by itself to make the character full of memory.

    In addition, many young actors thought that he would be more difficult to get along with.

    How did he know that the young actor who played the role of his friend was not strong enough in drama? When someone asked about acting skills, almost everyone came to him, so he was gradually called "Mr. Fu" by teasing.

    During the period, Xie Meng visited the set and the crew every now and then like a supervisor, and the crew stayed close to each other for fear of making mistakes and making her unhappy.

    Those who want to be a demon hold back and dare not act, those who want to mess up see her cold face and immediately shrivel up, and those who want to take the opportunity to climb into bed see the two of them bonded like glue, their little thoughts are swept away, one The filming process of the crew turned out to be much faster than before.

    On this day, after filming the scene where Xia Liang played the violin and won the first place in the province's violin competition, Wei Hanghang and Ye Jing were trapped in the bathroom and were flying around.

    As soon as the recorder shouted "CUT", Xie Meng, who was standing outside the venue, walked over with the brewed honey citron tea, and handed it to Fu Han, who was sitting on a chair tired after leaving the camera,

    and said , "Why are you sweating so much?" , while taking out a handkerchief to wipe his sweat.

    Fu Hanjian took a sip of tea to moisten his throat, and the sweet taste dispelled a little tiredness. He closed his eyes and waited for Xie Meng to serve him. First place."

    "So afraid?"

    "Xia Liang has always been proud of the violin, and Ye Jing praised him, and Ye Jing cheered him on. There are so many judges below, how could he not be nervous."

    "Little theater fan."

    Xie Meng nodded his forehead jokingly.

    Fu Han was not annoyed when he was dubbed by alpha, he was enjoying drinking honey grapefruit tea, and inadvertently saw Jin Xiu, who was holding a briefcase and bowing to him seven or eight meters away, was standing under the sun with a respectful smile, and looked suspiciously at him Xie Meng from the side glanced at him and asked, "Have you had a conflict with Jinxiu recently?"

    "Yes," Xie Meng wiped his sweat for him, and when he finally noticed this, he coughed dryly, holding back his stomach With an elated expression, she explained lightly: "There is no contradiction at all, but I am an A with an O, and I have been in contact with Beta a lot, so it is rare for someone to gossip."