Chapter 15

Chapter 15 The Fifteenth Kiss

    The cat fell asleep.

    He fell into a deep sleep with his legs kicked in the snacks, his soft stomach shook from time to time, and no one seemed to be able to wake him up.

    Xie Meng followed Fu Hanjian out of the bathroom with nervous tension, passed Fu Hanjian's shoulder and saw the sleeping cat lying sprawled on the ground, and let out a long breath.

    Good, safe for now.

    Unexpectedly, Fu Hanjian made a sound and quickened his pace, walked over and bowed his waist to hug the cat, looked at the snacks on the ground and looked at Xie Meng suspiciously.

    "When I came here, I fed the cat by the way." Xie Meng pressed her fist to her lips and coughed dryly, talking nonsense with her eyes open.

    Seeing the cat curled up in his arms, Fu Han paused, showing a smile and asking, "Don't you hate it?"

    "...how could I hate it?" Thank you Meng forced a smile.

    It's not just that I don't hate it, I'm so scared to death!

    Xie Meng's heart was as soft as spring water, he took two steps forward and stopped in front of her, holding the cat in both hands and sincerely invited her: "Do you want to pet it?"

    "..." Xie Meng's spine was stiff, and his smile was completely solidified on the face.

    touch? What kind of human suffering is this!

    "Mengmeng has a special instrument to clean her hair every day, and it's very clean." Fu Hanjian dragged the cat a little higher to assure her.

    Xie Meng was slightly stunned, looking at the fluffy golden gradient cat, chewing its name softly flashed in his eyes: "Mengmeng?"

    "Mengmeng is its name."

    "It's the same as my Mengmeng's name. "

    ...um."

    "You are its father, and I am its...mother?"

    "...um."

    Fu Hanjian was stared at by Alpha, and avoided her sight when he made a low tone in his throat, the roots of his ears were slightly red, and he bit his lower lip with his white teeth.

    At this moment, Xie Meng secretly had a surge of joy, and his fear of cats weakened by three points, and he pursed his thin lips and said in a long voice: "Yeah."

    Seeing that the base of Fu Han's ears were blushing, he seemed to be peeping into a secret ashamed.

    Alpha... what do you mean?

    The next moment, Alpha's slender, white fingers rested on the back of the cat in his arms, rubbed its hair lightly, and left.

    Fu Han saw the buzzing in his ears, his pupils were slightly stared, as expected, but also unexpected, his breathing froze for a moment.

    Alpha touched Mengmeng, and alpha also liked Mengmeng.

    Xie Meng accidentally touched the soft and delicate cat's fur, and in vain felt the nervous and exciting feeling of touching the tiger's tail. His heart was pounding, and a soft feeling rose from the soles of his feet. He was so startled that the hairs counted down for fear that the cat would wake up, so he hurriedly withdrew.

    "Yanyan, send the cat back to the cat's den to sleep." She looked serious on the surface, but she was actually terrified.

    Fu Hanjian grinned, nodded at her and said "Yes", and walked out of the bedroom with the cat in his arms without noticing anything wrong.