Chapter 40

Chapter 40 The Forty Kiss

    Seeing that Fu Han was going to cook on Xingwang.com, he couldn't help looking forward to the scene of frying the kitchen, and rushed into the live broadcast room of Xie's house.

    [Hahaha, I have to say, Xie always really loves Hanbao]

    [Sleep Dream CPSZD, but I don't believe this group of people can cook! 】

    【The last time it was the one who cooked, a group of people fried the kitchen】

    【The ones who cooked better in the last season were only to the extent that they would not die from eating】

    【Hope no one was injured】

    Fu Hanjian was cooking in the kitchen For dinner, Xie You will help.

    After all, it is a well-decorated villa. The kitchen is fully equipped with kitchen utensils. It is time to move the ingredients to the kitchen one by one, process the ingredients, and cook the dishes.

    Xie You is an alpha after all, he is good at simple things in the kitchen, but not when it comes to delicate things, and Fu Han seems to be a different person when he enters the kitchen, the kitchen knife is neatly "kicking" on the cutting board "Dengdeng" cut, the technique is clean and neat.

    [Looks like, a little proficient]

    [Hahahaha, chopping vegetables, what's the matter? 】

    Chopped green onions, minced garlic, fresh peppers, bamboo shoots and mushrooms, shredded ginger, tomatoes, tofu, chicken nuggets, etc. are processed and packed in one bowl after another.

    Then, as soon as the stove was turned on, the pot was heated and oil was put in. He put the fish soaked in soy sauce and cooking wine and smeared with starch into the pot, and the "sizzling" oil blossomed. Turning it over at the right time It is dark yellow.

    Take out the fish to filter out the oil, spread a white cloth and pat the fish body for a while, pour the prepared sauce on it, the orange-red sauce mixed with the fish will easily arouse people's appetite.

    Xie You smelled the smell of fish that filled the kitchen, and after tossing and tossing for a long time, he was really hungry. When he was disturbed by the delicious food in front of him, he became even hungrier and more greedy.

    In the past, he only knew that Fu Hanjian could bake cakes, but how did he know that he was even better at cooking? His culinary skills beat him by dozens of blocks. Fortunately, he still thought that living in this kind of mountain village would require him to cooperate with Xie Pei. To solve three meals a day, how do you know that bronze is against diamonds.

    He and Xie Pei's garbage cooking skills are beyond their grasp.

    [Why do I feel... emmmm smells so good through the screen]

    [It seems to have a little meaning]

    Fu Hanjian finished cooking the sweet and sour fish, put it on a plate, washed the pot, and put it on the fire again.

    Boil the water, blanch the chicken pieces, take them out, and stir-fry the garlic until it turns slightly yellow, then pour the juicy tomato pieces into the pot, stir-fry until there is a sweet and sour aroma, then pour in the chicken pieces and continue to stir-fry. Pour in hot water.

    Then he took out the casserole, poured the food into it and put it on another stove to simmer slowly.

    【Shock! It's too smooth! ]