Chapter 33

Chapter 33 The Thirty-Third Kiss

    Eight o'clock in the morning.

    More than a dozen policemen in plain clothes touched the room 2845 with their hands and feet, and gestured with tacit understanding. After making sure it was safe a few times, one person suddenly kicked open the door and walked into the room with a gun. After confirming that there was no danger, the policemen on both sides filed in. Observe around.

    The suite was empty, the purple-red neon lights on the ceiling flashed alternately, the curtains were tightly closed, and it was dark and gloomy.

    "DAY FOR YOU" was played in a loop on the old-fashioned record player, and the lyrics kept lingering on the phrase "How can you bear to leave me, you just said you love me".

    "No one, Zhang SIR." One person frowned.

    These police officers are all from the Anti-Pornography Bureau. According to the information provided by the report call received in the morning, the police force was quickly organized to investigate.

    Zhang SIR took the gun and raised his chin but did not stop at all. He frowned slightly and said: "Search!"

    After entering, the colleagues outside searched the suite inch by inch, looking for suspicious information in the wardrobe, trash can, bathroom, sink, etc., and then In a trash can, an officer found a micro-syringe, a half-burned photograph and several crumpled tissues that appeared to contain Alpha's drug.

    "The needle is suspicious." The policeman frowned and put everything into a plastic bag.

    Zhang SIR took the bag and looked at it, convinced that the police dispatch might not be in vain, handed the bag to the colleague next to him and said: "Send it to the laboratory for inspection."

    I'm afraid the thing in the needle tube is not a good thing.

    In the remaining half of the photo, you can still see Junxiu's face clearly.

    Being able to appear here shows that the person in the photo has a close relationship with the tenant.

    "Who is this?" Zhang SIR asked with a frown.

    The person next to him reminded: "This person's name is Fu Hanjian, and she is the wife of the president of ASA Entertainment Group. She seems to be filming in a high school near here recently. This drinking seems to be where they settled down."

    Zhang SIR was stunned, and asked: "Where's the hotel check-in record?"

    "The front desk said it was a female alpha named Mo Fu, and she hasn't checked out yet."

    "Since she hasn't checked out, why did she run away?" The

    hotel left two people standing guard.

    With the development of the laboratory department in recent years, the speed of drug test results is much faster. The needle tube contains a small amount of F-254S, which is a prohibited product. The case was transferred from the Anti-Pornography Bureau to the Drug Enforcement Bureau, and the case was reopened for investigation.

    A telescope was set up in the hotel opposite, and its owner saw the police in the suite from a distance through the lens.

    The vicious and violent eyes in the lens became cloudy and cold, and then there was a weird laugh in the dark room, "The kittens have grown claws, and they are more cute than the well-behaved ones before."

    Now that the cat has grown claws, Then just peel off one by one.

    Si Jin closed the curtains so as not to be noticed by the other side.