2- Start talking

{FANART credits for @66lave}

| |

When I got to the KorTac unit base they quickly put me in an interrogation room. They left me without handcuffs or anything...I was just sitting in the chair.

It was freezing cold inside the room...plus I was in my pajamas. Like nobody remembers that I was basically sleeping happily with the angels until they came and ransacked the damn house. I didn't even have time to change my damn clothes.

I climbed my legs onto the chair and started hugging them and put my face on top of my knees trying to warm myself with my own body.

Then the door opened and two soldiers walked in. When I took a good look...there was the soldier with the strong aura...and another with a Korean flag on his uniform. Neither of them showed their faces.

"My name is Horangi and this is my partner König. We were in charge of the operation at your house and you are now under our custody and supervision." The man with the Korean flag said.

"Do I have permission to speak or what?" I asked him as I rolled my eyes.

He gave me a laugh- "of course you have permission to speak."

"Great, i guess." I said.

"I know you're confused about all this. We're actually looking for your older brother, Vladimir Makarov." Horangi said.

"If you didn't see him at the house then that means he wasn't there and if you think I know where he is...well you're really screwed because I don't know where he is." I replied with a fake smile.

"Svetlana Makarov, you are 23 years old, you studied at a prestigious university in Russia, you have a bachelor's degree in Medical Sciences, you entered the Russian army at 18 until you mysteriously betrayed your unit at 20 and joined with your brother. Tell me...do you feel good knowing you are a traitor?"

I felt my blood boil inside me when I heard the word 'traitor'.... I never really wanted to betray my unit...besides...they betrayed me first....

"Sure I'm the traitor, but what if I say that they really betrayed me first will you two believe me? Exactly you won't, because who would believe the younger sister of the most wanted fugitive among nations, who?" I told them as I rolled my eyes at them.

"So what do you believe if I tell you that we do believe you?" Horangi said.

I opened my eyes wide because I didn't believe what I had just heard.

"What?" I asked them.

"You were charged for the murder of your captain Igor Kozlov, but- it was really self-defense, is that correct?" Horangi asked as he handed me some papers which contained a lot of information about the murder and photos.

I looked at him and then at König who had not said a single word this whole time....

König was leaning back from a table while staring at me...but his eyes showed me a bit of hatred and disgust...but at the same time...something in his form and uniform made me think very very hot things.

"It's-it's right. How do you know all that?" I asked them a little confused.

Horangi gave me a laugh- "we can't divulge our secrets, but- yes we can help you."

"Help me? Why? Why should I accept your help?" I asked them laughing sarcastically.

"Well, your brother abandoned you. He knew we were going to go after him this night, but he left you at the house so you pay for everything. We know you are his serial killer, it was you who killed the politician in Brazil, a politician in the US White House, a judge in Colombia, the daughter of the vice president of Spain and the vice president of Germany. You have many, many legal charges against you..that could land you in the electric chair." Horangi said.

"Unlucky me, right?" I said sarcastically.

I wanted to hide the real fear I had inside me...I didn't want to go to prison and neither to the electric chair. Everything I had done was for Vladimir. I had no other choice.

But now-he had abandoned me.

"We want to give you a second chance. Let's call it your redemption arc. You help us find and stop your brother and we'll help you so you don't have to face your ilegal crimes and can start a new life. What do you think?" Horangi asked me.

"Did you guys come up with the idea or your superiors?" I asked him because I know very well how all this works.

"Our superiors, because we didn't agree with having to give you a second chance." This time König finally spoke.

"Actually- König was the only one who objected." Horangi said looking over to where König was standing.

Then I looked down at the ground wondering what I could do...I mean...it's not like I had much of a choice...right?

"So?" Horangi looked back at me and asked.

I stood there for a few seconds looking at him....

Fuck it. I'm fucked anyway.

"Okay."

| |

(Svetlana's pajamas 👇🏼)