19- that's a good girl

{FANART credits to @temir03_bek}

| |

König was walking very fast, I was trying to catch up with his pace but it was impossible.

"König, can you stop for a moment!" I shouted to him as I ran to catch up.

But König didn't stop. He walked out of the building and I had no choice but to follow him. When we left the building, it was dark outside...

König was outside waiting for me.

"Hey are you forgetting that you are a hell of a lot taller than me and your legs are longer?" I said as I took a breath with my hands on top of my knees to support my body.

"What? You don't have the same stamina you had a few weeks ago?" König said....

I raised my head to look at him...he was standing in front of me with his hands on his hips....

"Want to check it out?" I said as I stood up to stand up straight and take a good look at him.

"Do you like your new supervisor?" König asked ignoring my question...his voice was more serious.

"Ghost? Well, so far I do." I told him.

"Oh yeah?" König asked approaching me....

"Well...it's like all supervisors." I replied as I looked at him and watched his steps.

"And how are the supervisors?" He asked me again, but his voice was different....

He was teasing me.

"Serious, cold and professional." I replied as I took a few steps back.

"And you like that?" König asked again.

"In what context?" I asked looking him straight in the eyes.

"You know what I mean, liebe" König continued to approach me.

"Are you jealous?" I asked him with a tantalizing smile.

König put one hand on top of my hip and the other on top of my chest as he pushed me away. My back and head touched a wall and the light from the poles barely hit us. We were in the back of a building...alone.

My chest was rising and falling with intensity as I stared at König...his eyes were dark with the lack of light....

"Won't you answer me?" I asked as I brought a hand to his neck.

"Don't get excited, I just don't like to share ." König answered me as he moved closer and closer while his hand on top of my hip squeezed me tighter and tighter.

"But I'm not yours...nor are you mine." I told him.

"Oh~ but you are, Liebe." König with that raised his mask to his nose and kissed me.

Our kisses started from zero being a little rough and full of nibbles. König's hand began to move from my hip to my boobs. While his other hand moved from my chest to the wall near my head.

I brought my right hand to his neck once again to lowered him to my height.

I then pulled his face away from mine and made my way to his neck...I began to give him little wet kisses...even bites.

König was letting me bite him and do whatever I wanted with his neck...he liked it. The harder my bites were on his neck, the clearer his moans were near my ear.

His moans and sighs were making my legs shake or feel weak while my underwear was getting wet easily.

König glued his mouth to my ear and whispered in my ear-"Do you want us to go on with this naughty secret or do you want him?"

"you're give up already?" I asked with a slapstick laugh.

König chuckled and grabbed my hips, pulling me up against him. He kissed me before breaking the kiss and whispering into my ear again.

"I'm not one to give up just like that...I'll let go when I'm done destroying you, liebe."

Then he brought his mouth to my neck this time, doing the same thing to me that I did to him. My moans began to sound clearer as I closed my eyes and let König play with me.

"fuc-fuck please-touch me." I told him as I tried not to moan so loudly.

König smirked and kissed me passionately. Then he moved up to my ear and whispered- "Do you like how I touch you?"

"I- I do" I replied as I ran my hands through his neck and hair.

König stuck me to the wall again and started to unzip my zipper and unbuttoning my pants as he looked at me.

König brought his hand to my pussy and started to play with it. My moans were getting louder and louder as I kept looking at him.

Then he inserted 2 fingers inside my pussy making me moan loudly, but quickly with his other hand he covered my mouth without stopping moving his fingers inside me.

He was fingering me really fucking good and he knew it. He liked to see how I reacted to his pleasure... to his touch.

I was very wet and a mess...then he stuck to my ear again and again without stopping....

"So desperate were you for me?"

I just shook my head as I rolled my eyes at his pleasure...König formed a smirk as he stared at me again.

I removed his hand from my mouth- "quickie?" I asked as I looked at him with my eyes all naughty.

"Fuck yeah." König answered me by taking his hands off me...then with one hand he grabbed the back of my neck.

"Turn around" he said a little rudely.
So I heeded him, my right cheek was now touching the wall as was my body.

He grabbed the back of my pants and underwear and pulled them down to my ankles but roughly and hard.

He knelt in front of me and put his hands on top of my buttocks making way...then he put his face and started licking all over my pussy making me moan against the wall.

he stood up again and spanked me which made my skin rattle.

He pulled down his pants...ran his tip twice over my pussy lips and then penetrated me.

His thrusts were hard and fast as he squeezed my hips. My moans were loud enough that anyone near us could hear us.

Then König grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head back against him.

"Take it! Fucking take it all." He said to me as our skins rang.

His size was very strong to take full which made me feel a little pain but incredible pleasure. My moans wouldn't stop and I had already come without telling König. I felt very overstimulated.

Then König pulled his dick out of me and made me kneel in front of him.

"Open your mouth." König told me trying not to moan loudly.

I opened my mouth while looking him endlessly in his eyes....

He looked at me while he kept jerking himself off until he threw his head back and grunted with a few moans....

He cum in my mouth while his chest rose and fell with difficulty. He lowered his head to look at me and squeezed my cheeks tightly- "drink it".

And so I did. I opened my mouth to show him....

"That's a good girl."