41- date

It didn't take us that long to get there as our destination was really close, when we arrived I looked around and we were in the parking lot of an amusement park. There were a lot of people and the colors of the rides made the whole night look magical.

Keegan got off the motorbike first taking off his helmet first, he took my hand and helped me off the motorbike.

I started to try to take off my helmet but apparently the safety strap was stuck.

"Do you need help?" Keegan asked looking at me with a smile.

"Please." I said laughing putting my hands down and raising my head a little.

Keegan put his hands under my helmet reaching up to the safety strap that was right near my neck. His movements made his skin pink my neck...just like his scent.

"You're free now." Keegan said taking off my helmet.

I gave him a smile as he began to fix my hair-"thank you so much, Russ."

"Russ? More like Keegan." Keegan said to me while he put the helmets on top of the motorbike.

"Why so fast?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Oh-so you'd rather I call you Makarov?" Keegan asked me as we started walking towards the park.

"Fuck no" I said while I gave him a little push by his left arm.

"I thought so, Svetlana" Keegan said laughing.

As we got to the cashier so we could buy our tickets, I went to take out my money to pay my share but Keegan put my hand down- "I invited you." Keegan said to me as he handed all the money to the cashier from his money.

"Oh well, are you sure?" I asked as I followed him.

"Yeah plus I have a friend that saves me if I need help." Keegan said to me laughing while he put on the green colored wristband so he could get in.

"Yeah? Who?" I asked him laughing as this time he was now the one putting the other wristband on me.

Keegan opened his Wallet and pulled out a silver American Express card, which made my eyes widen. Impressive.

"How the fuck?" I asked laughing.

"Hard work and dedication." Keegan said as he put the card away again.

"Well then I want to be you when I grow up." I said with a chuckle.

"No, better than me." Keegan said as the two of us walked through the park.

"Good advice." I said as I looked at a game booth for stuffed animals as a prize.

"Do you want to go there?" Keegan asked me as he had his hands inside his black hoodie.

"What? you'll win the stuffed animal for me?" I asked laughing.

"Is it a dare?" Keegan asked me as he walked to the booth.

"Let's see." I told him with a chuckle.

Keegan showed his wristband, the employee explained the game and of course - it was target shooting with a pellet rifle.

In less than 2 minutes Keegan was done. The employee was surprised and he asked Keegan which stuffed animal he wanted.

"Which one do you want?" Keegan asked me.
I pointed to a large cupcake shaped stuffed toy.

"I'll go stand in the next line for the wheel." I told him with a smile.

Keegan agreed as he waited for the stuffed toy. I walked to the line and it was pretty long.