44- keep ur mouth shut

"Сестра (Sister)."

My eyes could not believe what I was seeing right now, Vladimir was here. My only reaction was to try to get up from the bed and run but he already had me well studied.

Vladimir grabbed me by the neck pulling me back onto the bed and sitting on top of me as he squeezed my neck.

"Как вы думаете, куда вы идете? (Where do you think you're going?)" Vladimir asked me with his evil grin.

I tried to get out of his grip but it was impossible and my nerves and fear betrayed me at every time. It was like if I was completely useless at this point.

I was trying to scream but I couldn't. Vladimir's hand on my neck was getting tighter and tighter trying to silence my screams but each time I felt the air letting out.

"If you keep screaming, I won't let go. Is that what you want?" Vladimir told me aggressively.

My tears started to fall as I tried to breathe again but I couldn't, my hands were trying to remove Vladimir's hand but I didn't feel enough strength to do it...my legs were trying to do something to be able to move me against the bed but it wasn't much help either.

I really felt terror at this moment.

"Будешь ли ты хорошей девочкой (are you going to be good girl?)" Vladimir asked me as I squeezed his hand tighter.

I started to shake my head a little giving him the answer he wanted to hear.

"I don't understand you, will you be a good girl?!" Vladimir yelled at me.

I shook my head even more and with that Vladimir let go of my neck and stood up from the bed. I started coughing and gasping for air again as I ran my hands down my neck. I felt a great pressure in my head and a throbbing pain all over my neck.

"W-what do you want Vladimir?" I asked as I continued to lie there recovering.

Vladimir took a seat in one of the armchairs I had in the room and he lit a cigarette as he looked at me.

"Где находится Звезда Иванова? (Where is Star Ivanov?)" Vladimir asked me.

"Being interrogated by Task Force and KorTac." I told him but I felt so bad...the pain was too much.

"Good, I have a job for you." Vladimir said to me as he pulled some pictures out of his pocket.

"Нет (No)" I told him as I sat on the bed.

Vladimir was silent but kept walking over to where i was...until he was facing me.

Vladimir held me tightly by my cheeks until he pulled me to him...he put his mouth on my ear.

"Do you think you have a choice? You don't have any and you know it perfectly well." Vladimir said to me.

"I won't. I will not continue to be your fucking lapdog." I told him...I knew perfectly well that I was playing right now with fire.

" okay." Vladimir let go of me and opened from his vest a pocket and pulled out a phone. He opened the phone and handed it to me.

"Посмотрите, сестра. (Look at this, sister.)" Vladimir said to me.

I looked at the phone and it was a body cams of soldiers which showed them in front of a farmhouse style house but very big and elegant...it was daytime and they were showing some children including a woman.

"W-what is this?" I asked him as I continued to look at the images.

"You don't know who they are? Josephine, Chase and Rodrigo...don't those names ring a bell?" Vladimir said to me.

They were the children of Maely and Ghost....

"Это в реальном времени? (Is this in real time?)" I asked but my head was full of remorse...I was scared for them.

"Yes, they just need my call to get into that sweet home and murder those three poor innocent children including their aunt. So...I think I'd be over telling you that their lives depend on you right now." Vladimir told me but this time his smile was one of even more malice.

I was screwed. If I refused one more time, those children and that woman were going to be killed.

I didn't want that but I also didn't want to do anything Vladimir wanted me to do. My hands were tied.

"What do you want? Just tell me" I agreed lowering my head.

Vladimir took the phone out of my hands and handed me three pictures.

They were pictures of a boy about 12 years old, a man who looked like the boy's father and a woman who looked familiar to them.

"Who are they?" I asked Vladimir as I looked at the photos.

"Katherine Faal Ivanov, she is the woman you see in the photo and she is Star Ivanov's only daughter. The man and the boy you see in the photo is her son and that is her husband. They are currently living in Germany that's why Star was here. I need you to assassinate them." Vladimir said.

My eyes opened wide as I heard what his macabre plan was....

"Why? Why do you want to do this?" I asked him my tears were streaming down my cheeks.

"Do you think I'm stupid? I know she's cooperating with Task Force and KorTac." Vladimir said laughing.

"Владимир не делай этого - не делай этого (Vladimir, don't do it-don't do it.)" I tried to tell him.
Vladimir just grabbed my hair making me scream from the pain.

"Just do the damn job."

Then we heard the front door open. Vladimir and I stood there staring at each other....

"Svet! Are you home? Are you awake?" Roze's voice could be heard approaching my room.

Vladimir squeezed me by the neck-"you say something and I'll kill her." Vladimir let go of me and stuck to the wall behind the door as he pulled out a pistol with a silencer.

I wiped away my tears and lay down trying to act...until the door to my room opened.

"Are you awake?" Roze asked me.

I rolled over and acted like I was just getting up- "I was. Everything okay?" I asked but I look next to her and behind the door was Vladimir pointing the gun directly at Roze's head.

My heart was beating very fast.

"Yes, I have your reports here-" Roze was about to go further into the room but I quickly got out of bed and reached over to grab the reports.

"Thanks...did you eat? We should order pizza, what do you think?" I asked trying to get her to leave the room.

"Pizza?! Yessssss! I will go and ordered" Roze asked me.

"Yes, please!" I said as I kept looking at her and giving little glances over to where Vladimir was.

"Okay, I'll let you know shortly." With that Roze left the room. I closed the door and stood in front of Vladimir.

Vladimir motioned for me not to speak and to give him the reports. Vladimir took them and took a picture of all the pages.

"I will be contacting you for the job and keep your mouth shut or you will be next." With that Vladimir gave me a kiss on the forehead.

He motioned for me to watch to see that Roze was nowhere near the front door for him to leave. I went out and heard Roze in her room...I motioned to Vladimir and he came out and left.

I'm screwed.