24- confession

{FANART credits to @xbruised_peachx}

| |

After König finished on top of me, he helped me to clean up myself. We both stood on the furniture in silence while we took a breath.

König was putting on his uniform while I was just looking at him...thinking whether I should tell him or not...I know we had agreed on a set of rules to have what we have...but I failed. I've never failed at anything in my life because I've never had the luxury of doing it...but now...without wanting me to, I failed.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" König asked pulling me out of my cloud.

"Ah? No, I'm fine." I told him with a smile.

"Are you sure?" he asked me again sitting down in one of the chairs in front of the furniture.

"Yeah, I'm just- I'm just tired." I told him with a short laugh.

~You know, it's better to face feelings than to live with them locked up and be unhappy thinking about a what if.~ ghost's voice said in my head, making my heart pound.

"did you like working with Task Force 141?" König asked me.

He was starting a conversation with me.

"Yes, it was totally a very good experience." I told him with a smile.

"So good that you are considering moving there?" König said to me but this time his voice was very serious.

I stared at him in confusion....
"W-what?"

"I heard that Captain Price offered you to join Task Force 141." König told me...his eyes were very serious....

"Yes, that's true." I told him.

"And so?" König asked me, crossing his arms.

"So what?" I asked him.

"What will you do?"

I kept quiet, I really didn't know what I was going to decide. I would like to go back to work with Task Force 141 but at the same time I would like to stay in Germany.

"I haven't decided anything yet." I told him.

"Mmm" König said as he looked at me in total silence.

I finished getting dressed and stood by the door....
"Well, I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure. Good night, Svet." König said to me as he moved his fingers saying goodbye.

| |

Next day:

We were all sitting around waiting for the meeting to start, while talking or looking at the walls sleepily or just yawning non-stop.

König and Horangi were sitting at the other end of the table in front of me and Roze. They were talking about some reports while turning the pages.

Roze and I were just quietly drinking coffee to regain our energy.

"How are you doing?" I felt a hand pass over my shoulder sitting in the chair behind me. As I turned around it was Stiletto.

"I'm fine and you?" I asked with a smile.

"Fine." Stiletto said to me with a smile.

"Good morning!" The doors opened and the captain walked in. We all stood and did our salute.

The captain ordered us to sit down while he prepared himself in front of the podium. König got up and stood next to the captain with the same reports he was talking to Horangi about a few minutes before in his hands.