16- Level 11

"Getting you to safety."

"Where to?" I asked.

König just put a finger up telling me to shut up....

"This is Colonel König speaking, put me through to the general's line." König said as he spoke into the phone.

I sat down in the chair and began to look at him frantically as I wiggled my foot very anxiously.

I was so anxious that I needed something to distract or just clear my head for a few minutes, I took all the papers from the classified folder and started reading them.

They had pictures of various political officials who have ties and important roles in the organization, pictures of various members and soldiers or spies...they had pictures of the places where the 'bases' were or are but they don't know nor do they have a record of the most important base of the organization .... better known as 'Renaissance Base' or "the academy"...where all the little girls are being trained.

I was there...and I don't know where the training base is located either. When you are old enough to do your duty, you are taken out of the base inconsistent...you don't see anything...like you have never been there.

I took a packet of papers that had several pictures stapled on them...then I saw the girls with the red ribbons...and the main paper said: 'March 4, 2016'....

I remember that day like it was yesterday...I was there.....

I took another piece of paper and my eyes stayed wide open as my heart started to race a whole lot faster.....

"Level 11-" I said almost mumbling.

| |

Flashback:
Age: 12 yrs.

"Светлана! ПОВТОРИТЕ ПОПЫТКУ! (Svetlana! TRY AGAIN!)" Instructor Karina shouted.

I was already very tired, my arms were shaking and my legs couldn't support my body anymore...I repositioned myself in combat attack form and looked at my opponent. He was a very well trained soldier...it was impossible to bypass him, he was about 6'3 and weighed 270 pounds...and compared to me it was like fighting a robot.

He took the first step and attacked me, I was able to dodge his blow but when I went to attack him, he just knocked me down with a punch.

I fell to the ground and felt pain running through my body. I couldn't take it anymore...

I coughed a little and blood came out of my mouth...I wanted to cry and scream but I didn't feel the energy to do it.

"AGAIN!" The instructor shouted again.

But I couldn't. I couldn't get up.

So the soldier sat on top of me and put both of his hands around my neck...started to apply more and more force.

The instructor knelt down and lowered her head to my ear-"Если вы не встанете и не защитите себя, вы станете очередной добычей. (If you don't stand up and defend yourself, you will become another prey.)" That was all she said as the soldier continued to choke me.

I put my hands on his wrists trying to remove his strength from my neck but it was impossible...so I used what little strength I had left to bring my legs up to his shoulders/neck to put him in a martial headlock and applied his same strength on them.

I began to feel the strength of his hands stop squeezing my neck...until he tap the floor...giving up.

I released my strength and collapsed back on the ground.