40- let's go out

If you know who is the author of this fanart please mention it, in the meantime- CREDITS TO THE RESPECTFUL AUTHOR!

First of all, I want to apologize for the long delay in getting back to posting a new chap. Everything has been chaos after chaos, I've had a lot of college work, plus exams, I had a trip not more than 2 days ago, plus I've been working and now I have COVID. So I hope yall will excuse me and understand me! I love you all!❤️

| |

"Get on with it..." König said in a deep voice.

Gotcha' , see you in hell...baby.

I started to unbuckle König's gears including his zipper and button...and sure enough his dick was already hard. I gave a little smirk.

As I was about to start pleasuring him I got up from the floor and started walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" König asked me.

I turned around to look at him- "oh so actually you expected something from me? Clown" with that I turned around while laughing and walked out of the office.

| |

2 weeks later:

Everything has been normal or the same as before. Everything is repetitive work, König has been very stressed and with a lot of attitudes since that day in the office. I really don't care anymore.

It still hurts, but - what's the point? I'll always be second choice to him. For him I will always be the body or the skin that only gives him a home for a while...just a piece of recycled skin.

"Hey babez!" Roze's voice made me turn around. I was sitting in one of the chairs at the operating table while reading old reports or reports from Ghosts unit, which was already inactive.

"Hey." I said giving her a smile.

"What are you doing?" Roze asked me as she sat on top of the table.

"Wasting my time." I said as I held up the papers to show her.

"Oohhh look at that piece of honey." Roze said as she held up a picture which was next to a folder. I took the picture to look at it and it was Keegan Russ' folder.

I raised my eyebrow as I looked at his picture...he was unmasked...he looked so hot. His eyes brought out his whole face. Whenever I see him the first thing that stood out was his eyes instead of his mask but without a mask...his face looked more than great.

"He's hot. Right?" Roze asked me.

"Totally." I said with a laugh.

"Girls, we have a meeting." Farah alerted us from the hallway. Roze got off the table and started walking down the hallway as well.

"Are you coming or not?" Roze said to me with a laugh.

"Yes! Give me a second!" I said pulling out my phone to take pictures of Keegan's folder and its contents so I could read it later.

With that I finished and ran off to catch up with Roze.

| |

After the routine meeting, we had all finished our work and could each go home.

"I think I'm going to do overtime today." Roze said to me.

"Why?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I still have a lot of energy." Roze told me.

"Alright, well-" just as I was about to finish talking to Roze someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned around and it was Keegan.