28- family ties

2 days later:

It has been two days since the truth about my family was discovered. During these two days we have all been working to find Vladimir's true whereabouts...he could be everywhere but it was impossible to find him from the first sight.

They have also been updating me with everything that happened 3 years ago with Maely, Ghosts unit and a Shepherd who is the biological father of Maely and Nohan, who was killed.

This family is very chaotic.

"Svet." König's voice called out to me...I turned around and there he was standing there looking at me.

I gave him a short, friendly smile- "Colonel."

"Can we talk?" König asked me.

"Of course, sir." I told him.

We walked to the meeting room which was empty. We both sat down and were quiet.

"How-how are you?" König asked me.

"I'm fine, sir." I answered him again.

König gave a short sigh-"drop the formalities, please."

I looked at him- "Why? You're my colonel, aren't you?" Yes...I'm still a little hurt by his rejection towards me.

Don't judge me.

"Yes I am, but right now I don't want to talk to you as your Colonel."

"And then like what?" I asked.

He was quiet trying to find the right words-"like-as your friend."

Friend.

I gave a sarcastic laugh- "I'm sorry but you and I are not friends." I really didn't want to say that...or sound so cold...but I wanted to make him see that I wasn't really sad.

König's eyes expressed shock and a bit of sadness which I didn't understand why.

"Svet-" König was about to say something to me but the door to the room opened and Laswell came in, Price, Polina, Task Force and Horangi.

"Perfect, you guys are here already." Laswell said preparing the room screen for the meeting.

Everyone started to get ready but König's eyes were still on me. I tried to ignore him as much as I could. Soap sat on my other side while König was still on my right side.

"Ghost, he's already at the helipad waiting for Callahan." Price reported.

My heart was beating so fast...I want to meet Maely but at the same time I feel it would be cheeky.

They were talking throughout the meeting about Vladimir's possible terrorist attacks...I really couldn't concentrate, the situation with König, the nerves to meet Callahan and among other things didn't let me think or concentrate.

Then the doors to the room opened and Ghost walked in along with a woman with short ginger hair above her shoulders...she was very beautiful.

"Callahan, it's a pleasure to see you again." Laswell said as she gave her a smile and a hug.

My heart was pounding so hard.

König noticed my nerves and put his hand on my knee under the table giving me some reassurance...but I quickly removed his hand....

Maely's eyes fell on me... we made eye contact...

"I guess Ghost brought you up to day...right?" Laswell told her again but we never stopped looking at each other.

We were both very confused.

"Y-yeah something like that..." maely said.

"Well...this is Polina Yakovkev, she-she is" Laswell were very nervous....