53- the next morning

I woke up to the annoying sound of a phone vibrating against the nightstand. My head hurt like hell as did my body a little, I felt like the day after a big cardio workout.

I looked down and couldn't see my shirt...I stood up in one motion and began to lift my sheet up until I could see my full body...I was completely naked.

I looked at my phone that was still vibrating...then I saw it.

Keegan was sleeping on his stomach while his entire back was completely naked...all of his tattoos were exposed.

I lifted his sheet a little and yes-he was naked.

The two of us...naked...in the same bed.

We totally fucked last night. Didn't we?

I couldn't believe what had happened, although I didn't really regret anything because it was to be expected, the tension between me and him was already very clear. But what fucked me up was not remembering anything at all.

It was like if I had never lived yesterday. I had too many drinks and too many tequila shots.

I got out of bed slowly so as not to wake Keegan and quickly walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror while my eyes tried to adjust to the bathroom light, my makeup was a mess.

My hair was also a mess and I had a big hickey on top of my right boob as well as another one on my left side near my left boob.

Omg, I need to remember what the fuck we did last night.

I took a bath and washed my hair. I had left my clothes outside the bathroom so I covered myself with a towel and came out of the bathroom.

Keegan was no longer in bed, his phone wasn't on the nightstand either. I walked over to my backpacks and started to pull out my uniform for the day.

The door opened and Keegan walked in. He was wearing long pajama pants and a black hoodie.

"Morning" Keegan said to me with a smile.

I couldn't help and feel a little nervous- "good morning."

"I brought breakfast, you're up early." Keegan said to me as he lifted the bag of food he carried in his right hand.

"Yeah-well, your phone kept ringing." I told him.

"They were alarms, I forgot to take them off." Keegan told me as he sat up in bed.

I kept pulling out my uniform-"why are you pulling out your uniform?" Keegan asked me.

I looked at him confused- "we have work, don't we?"

"Yes but you don't. You said you were going to see Maely. Don't you remember?" Keegan asked me as he laughed.

I don't remember shit. But I'm too embarrassed to accept it.

"Yeah?" I said with a doubtful tone.

"I knew it, you really don't remember anything." Keegan told me with a chuckle.

"Okay yeah- I don't fucking remember shit. I just woke up naked next to your body which was naked too. Did we fuck?" I asked even though I was embarrassed.