30- f*ck u

short chapt.🥹

| |

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can we talk in private?" König asked as he stared at me.

I looked around and basically no one was there.
"Why not here?" I asked intertwining my arms.

"Let's talk in private." König said to me again.

"If you have something to tell me, you can tell me here."

König gave a sigh and grabbed me by my wrist dragging me into his office. König closed the door and forced me to sit in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

He walked around behind his desk and stood with his back to me looking out the window.

"So? You bring me all the way over here to look at the window?" I asked sarcastically with a bit of attitude.

"Why do you make it hard?" He asked me.

"Hard? The what?" I asked defensively.

"This." He said pointing at me and him as he turned around to look at me.

"The what?" I asked him again.

König gave a sarcastic short laugh- "You know what I mean."

"The what? Explain it to me, because to my understanding we are nothing and you were very clear the last time we had a 'Conversation' which even that wasn't." I said as I looked at him with a lot of anger.

"What do you want me to tell you? Tell me!" König this time raised his voice to me.

I stood up from my chair- "Why?! Why did you make me fall in love and then reject me?" I asked him as I approached him while pointing at him.

"I didn't make you fall in love! I didn't mean to-"

"No? Then why out of the blue did you start treating me like something else?" I asked him very annoyed.

"Because we were-"

"Don't give me the line about because we were fuck buddies! You know why?! Because fuck buddies, they don't look at each other like you look at me, they don't get jealous either and they don't say realistic praises!" I told him again.

König put both hands on his waist as he stared at me.

"What do you want me to do or say? Tell me."

"I don't know! Tell me if-if it was just me who-" I tried to say...

"I don't date. I don't like commitments" his voice was deeper and more serious.

But..inside me I feel it's the opposite...because inside me I feel the need to keep being insistent...why?

"Why?" I asked lowering my tone of voice.

"Simply because I don't like it, can't you understand?" König told me but I could feel the sassy in his answer.

I turned my eyes but I still felt that there was something else....

"Tell me why? Tell me and I'll leave you alone." I said crossing my arms.

König just stared at me without telling me anything or moving. His eyes showed me a total darkness....

"Because I tried it once and I was the one who got hurt." König said.

His words were strong and clear.

"And who says I will hurt you?" I asked without asking him many questions.

My heart was pounding so hard.

"I wouldn't be surprised if it ran through your blood." König turned around and sat back in his chair.

I stared at him trying to process the meaning with that but...no logic was coming to me.

"What-what are you talking about?" I asked him.

He picked up his pen and started working on some papers he had on his desk.

"Huh? What are you talking about, König?" I asked him again, approaching the desk.

He just kept working on the papers ignoring me as if I didn't exist.

I gave a short laugh but I was really very disappointed in him- "You know, you can ignore me all you want but don't ever come near me again to talk or solve this. Because I'm here right now and you decided to ignore me." I told him as I leaned off the desk.

But he went on as if it was nothing.

I felt a weird pain in my chest and felt tears starting to want to come out of my eyes...why?!

I put a hand on top of the paper he was signing and squeezed it, without moving.

He just looked up at me and his eyes showed the same darkness as before....

"You're a fucking coward." I said to him as tears streamed down my cheeks. I didn't want to cry in front of him and that was what bothered me the most.

"Are you done?"

His question made my heart stop for a few seconds which felt like an eternity.

"Fuck you." With that I stood up taking the paper with me. I turned to leave the office but first of all I tore up the paper which I knew was a very important report and threw it in the trash can in his office.