13- let's do something

{short chapter! Sorry!🥹}

| |

*knock knock*

I was standing at the door of König's office, these last few days I have been finishing my punishment of taking care of all the unit's reports. I am sick of writing so much. I don't know how König and all the superiors can spend so much time writing this shit.

"Yeah?" König asked from inside.

"I have the latest reports, sir."

"Come on in." König said.

I opened the door slowly as I tried to keep all the reports from falling on the floor. As I walked in quickly König's perfume hit me...I had his perfume already memorized...he wore Bad boy by Carolina Herrera...fancy much.

Anyways...I know just by smelling his scent made me act like a fucking bitch.

"Here, I leave you all the reports you gave me." I told him as I dropped all the papers on his desk.

He was sitting with his legs spread wide while his thighs looked great...he had one arm on top of the desk holding a pen while his other arm was on top of his thigh.

"Are you sure you did them all?" König asked me.

"Of course I'm sure." I told him, rolling my eyes.

"Okay...well you're really missing two more. You left them on top of my desk yesterday." König said making me turn my head to look at him expressionlessly.

"W-what? No! I mean- they said something about 'Colonel' something like that...I thought it was something more confidential so I left it there." I tried to explain. I wasn't lying it was reality.

I want to die, two more reports?!

"Because I am a Colonel." König said making me open my eyes very wide.

Wait- but-

"Are you a lieutenant- or not?" I asked him very confused.

"I was a lieutenant."

I sat down in the chair which was in front of the desk and took the two new reports...I can't believe it.

Damn my life.

"I need you to have them ready by tomorrow. They are very important reports and yes they are very confidential." König said as he went back to writing whatever he was working on.

"So if they are so important and confidential why are you entrusting them to me? Aren't I supposed to be like the enemy of all your plans and so on?" I asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"It could be that I believe you are the most intriguing person I've had the pleasure of meeting and I feel I can really trust you. So yes- I put my trust in you to prove that everything others say about you is completely false." König said as he continued writing.

His words made me blush a little, not because I had feelings for him, but, it was a very rare thing for a person like him to say to me.