37- im back b*tches

I waited quite a while just like König had told me, I'm still thinking about everything that had happened a few minutes ago in the office.

We kissed...and I let him. I never stopped him...even though I knew he was married and had two children...I let him kiss me...I let him kiss me.

I was walking to the medbay to see if it was real that Roze had woken up...I got to her room and the curtains of her room were closed, when I went to open the door but someone stopped me with her voice.....

"The doctors are meeting with König, the captain and Horangi- oh and clearly Roze." It was Stiletto.

I turned around- "ah yes? I'll wait." I said giving her a fake smile as I sat down in one of the chairs in the hallway.

She did the same, but sat in line in front of me as she sipped from a small cup of coffee.

"I haven't seen you around the base much, how are you?" Stiletto asked me.

"Ah well, I've been busy. How's your recovery going?" I asked her while I crossed my legs.

"We thought it was going to be a long recovery but it wasn't, I'll be able to rejoin KorTac tomorrow." Stiletto told me.

"Good to know." I said giving her a small fake smile again.

"Yeah..." and she did the same.

There was tension. You could feel it as we looked at each other and gave each other those fake smiles....

Then the door opened and they all came out. I got up from my chair just like Stiletto did. König when he came out and saw us- he was a little surprised...i mean, what would you do or how would you feel to see your wife and your other woman in front of you out of nowhere? Exactly.

"Can I see her now?" I asked breaking the tension.

"Yes, if you want." The doctor said.

I gave him a short smile and walked past König without looking at him....

As I entered the room the first thing I heard was Roze's voice....

"This damn bed-" Roze was saying but her voice was a little hoarse.

"Roze?" I asked as I approached to her.

"SVETLANA!" Roze almost screamed as her eyes sparkled at the sight of me.

I walked up to her and gave her a tight hug as she did the same- "I missed you too much!" I said to her as my troubles disappeared for a few seconds as I hugged her.

I really needed a hug...a real one.

"And I missed you too! I kept dreaming about you or having your voice in my head while I was stuck on this gurney unable to open my damn eyes!" Roze said with a chuckle.

I sat up and took her hand- "Roze there are so many things I have to tell you, so much has happened." I said laughing.

"Well, I'm back bitches, tell me everything!" Roze said laughing as she held my hand too.

"Wait- but how are you? What did the doctors tell you?" I asked.

"Oh well, that everything was fine. That they will leave me until tomorrow to keep me close but if between now and tomorrow everything is still fine then they will release me and I can go back to work!" Roze told me with a huge smile.

"Okay, well, let's hope everything stays the same as it is now." I said.

"Yeah, well enough about me- tell me everything!" Roze said to me as she settled in.

I took a breath as I gave her a nervous little smile- "well- I have a cousin and my birth mother wasn't dead." I started to tell her.

"Hold up- we started off strong-" Roze said laughing as she held up a finger to drink water. "Who's your cousin?" she asked me.

"Maely Riley-Callahan," I told her.

"WHAT?! I mean- THE MAELY CALLAHAN?!" Roze could almost be heard throughout the hospital.

"Yep- the same one." I said with a chuckle.

"Oh my- fun fact...tried to kill her husband a few years back in Verdansk- but that's in the past. He's damn fine." Roze said.

I started laughing- "Have you seen his face?" I asked.

"No- but I mean, I don't need to see his fucking face to know he's hot, i mean- hellowww! His voice, his height, his body and his tattoos on his fucking arm?! Too sad that he's married." Roze said as she brought her glass of water towards her mouth.

"Yeah...well, speaking of married men- König is married-" I said and looked at Roze, Roze raised her eyebrows and opened her eyes very huge but without stopping drinking water.

"With Stiletto." I finished telling her.

Roze spit out all the water- "WITH WHO?! SINCE WHEN?!"

"So you didn't know either?" I asked laughing.

"No! She didn't tell me either, I mean- I didn't even know she was married! And he- I mean I thought he was a fucking womanizer of not one woman and marriage!" Roze Said.

"Well- they are and they have kids" I said.

"Oh my- WHAT?!" Roze exclaimed again.

"Yep- just as you hear it." I said laughing but it really hurt.

"Oh no...how are you feeling Svet?" Roze asked me as she took my hand again....

I gave her a smile but started to cry...she just kept stroking my hand as I looked down and tried to stop crying like a stupid girl.

"Well- it hurts." I said trying to stop.

Roze just kept quiet waiting for me to finish....

"It hurts me so much, you know? I really love him. I got million feelings, all for one damn person...and that's him." I told her as I wiped my tears with a napkin that was on the table near Roze's gurney.

"Honey...I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry you're going through this...and you were going through it alone...I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what you're feeling right now or what you've been feeling because I've never really been in that position but...I want you to remember the kind of woman you are! I mean- you can't lower your self-esteem right now because of someone who lied to you!" Roze told me. I could tell she was really worried about me.

"I know, but how can I stop loving him? I feel like it's impossible." I asked.

"With time...some people forget fast, others we take months, years or we just never forget them...but- I can't answer you that question...because it all depends on your heart." Roze told me.

I kept quiet.

"I kissed him. I kissed him knowing all that...that he had a family and a marriage...and the worst part of it all...is that I want to do it again." I said to Roze.

Roze was quiet but surprised.

I started laughing-"I know-I'm crazy. I'm not a homewrecker but I'm addicted to him." I said to Roze as I looked at her.

"Then fuck it. He started it and in a game...it takes two players not just one, take your revenge." Roze said to me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Do you like him? And he likes you too, right?" Roze asked me.

"I mean- yeah."

"Well, keep playing. But everything has a high price, remember that Svetlana."

Everything has a high price.

| |

Hi!🩷 I would like y'all to recommend me some Cod stories to read, the ones I had on my list I've already finished them! I NEED MOREEEE🥹

Also, I'M STILL VERY PISSED BECAUSE IT'S VERY POSSIBLE THAT GOJO IS DEAD AND SO IS MY POOR MEGUMI! YALL I'M DYING WITH THEM EVERY TIME I ENTER TIKTOK AND SEE THE DAMN EDITS! I CAN'T😭😖

Anyways, next chapter maybe later or tomorrow!🩷