35- Calisto

next day:

At about 3 or 4 in the morning I left Yuri's room and went to my room so I could get ready for the day. I took a shower and did my morning routine.

I could really feel my legs and thighs still shaking from how well Yuri and I had sex. It was amazing.

"Good morning." Ghost's husky, deep morning voice brought me back to planet earth.

"Oh hey, morning." I said giving him a smile as I finished grabbing my breakfast tray.

"Everything okay?" Ghost asked me as he walked behind me with his tray.

We both sat down and started eating breakfast as ghost had his mask up to his nose.

"Yeah, all good." I said to him. As I answered him I remembered that I still hadn't had a conversation with him about what happened with König and I.

I looked at Ghost and his eyes were piercing my face as if he was trying to get the truth out of me.

"What?" I asked him.

"You're lying." Ghost said before taking a sip of his tea.

I rolled my eyes-"Did you know König is in a relationship?"

"Who?" Ghost said sarcastically.

"König is in a relationship with Stiletto" I said again trying not to cry or scream.

I was still in pain.

"Ya' fucking with me right?" Ghost asked me as he set his cup down on the table a little annoyed.

"I wish, I wish it was all a lie" I said crossing my arms.

"Since when?"

"No idea" I told him.

I have to try to find out that essential information...since when were those two a real thing?!

And the only one who could get that information to me was Calisto....

Fuck.

"Hey, I'll see you at the meeting. I've got something to do." I said to ghost as I got up from the table.

"Don't do stupid stuff" ghost said as he continued eating his breakfast.

I saw Soap and Maely were walking towards Ghost's table but I was already walking away.

As I left the dining room I headed to the shooting range where Calisto hung out every morning, it was like her routine.

I put on my protective gear and went in, she was in the last line of the range. I stayed behind her quite far away waiting for her to finish.

She had incredible marksmanship and was very quick at switching weapons as well as reloading. She was quite impressive.

Calisto took off her headphones and left her gun on the table- "Why are you here?" She asked without turning around.

"Can we talk?" I asked approaching her as I took off my headphones.

"Well, you're already here, aren't you?" Calisto said as she leaned back from the dividing wall of the ranges.

"Why did you tell me that?" I asked, referring to König and Stiletto.

"I didn't tell you anything, I just warned you what you could see." Calisto said giving me a small laugh.

"Why?" I asked.

Calisto stopped laughing and looked away from my face-"because you should have known."