23- Hey stranger

Back to Germany:

"Svet, we're here." I opened my eyes and I was lying on König's lap. His eyes from above were looking down at me with a strange expression....

I quickly detached my head from his thighs and stood up.

König got up and took one of my bundles while I took the other...as I got out I felt a horrible cold...there was snow. It was already winter.

"It's so cold." I said to König as we walked.

"A little bit." König said to me with a laugh.
A little bit?! Did he just said a little bit?!

"Are you sick? Or sick in the head?! A little bit?!" I asked him almost freezing to death.

"You're exaggerating." König Said.

"Whatever you say polar bear." I said. I heard that König had laughed at my joke but when I looked at him he stopped laughing.

We quickly walked into our unit building and I felt the wave of hotness.

"Now this feels better." I said as I got warm.

"Your winter uniforms are in your room." König said while walking down the hall.

I followed his footsteps until we reached my room which as I remember I share with Roze.

"Thank you for the uniforms." I said...we were standing in front of my door.

"Sure." He said but he walked over to me...he reached up a hand and grabbed a lock of my hair... "your natural color is more gorgeous."

I stood quietly looking at him trying to understand his expression...his eyes were expressing something else.....

"König-"

"Colonel König, the captain is waiting for you." A soldier appeared at our side.

"See you later, Svetlana." König let go of my bundle and left with the soldier, both of them disappearing.

I opened the door to my room and Roze was sitting looking toward the door with a smile.

"Hello?" I said with a confused smile.

"Hey stranger...so, you and the Colonel?" Roze asked me. Where were the Hello's? The how are you?

"What are you talking about?" I carried my bundles to my bed.

"Don't do THAT! I heard everything! 'Your natural color is MORE GORGEOUS?!' WHAT?!" Roze said approaching me.

"That doesn't mean anything." I told her.

"I'm not stupid! What's going on between you two?" Roze said taking off the clothes in my hands to get my attention.

I rolled my eyes and looked at her....
I shouldn't do this but...it's Roze. She won't say anything.

"Well...but you can't say anything! Not a single letter of what I tell you! Or...I swear I'll kill you!" I told her very seriously.

"Okay, I won't say anything!" Roze sat on my bed ready to hear everything.

"We're just fuck buddies." I told her.

Roze's face changed completely to a surprised one and her mouth opened as well as her eyes.

"WAIT-what?!" Roze asked me very surprised.

"What you heard, Roze." I said laughing.

"WITH KÖNIG?! I MEAN- KÖNIG?!" Roze said almost yelling at me.

I walked up to her and covered her mouth- "keep your voice down!" I said laughing.

Roze touched my hand for me to let go- "okay okay...let's talk...when did this happen?" she asked me more calmly.