60- 1985

Keegan's pov:

Minutes after KorTac arrived to help us, the last soldiers were completely killed. KorTac brought us ammunition so we could enter the submarine. Logan and I went in along with König, Horangi and Calisto, the rest of KorTac were guarding the outskirts of the sub, while my team (Ghost, Soap and Gaz) were on the surface of the base dealing with the enemy soldiers.

We searched the entire sub and there was absolutely no sign of anyone.

"Here Russ, the sub is empty." I reported over the channel as we returned from the sub.

"Empty? That's impossible, Polina claimed Vladimir Makarov and Star Starkov headed for the sub." Laswell replied.

"That's right, there is no one." König confirmed.

"Fuck-okay. Get back to the surface, the others need help. Keegan, send Svetlana with Polina, the helicopter is already in base airspace." Laswell said.

When I heard Svetlana's part my heart stopped as did my legs- "Svetlana went up 35minutes ago." I said over the channel.

"Negative mate. No one has left." Soap confirmed.

"We didn't see her either." Horangi said.

I looked at Logan and we both became concerned- "Price, Laswell try to track Svetlana's GPS." Logan said over the channel.

"We're on it." Laswell said.

"Are you sure the bunker was clear?" Gaz asked over the channel. I found his question ridiculous but at the same time disturbing.

Because how can two people disappear in thin air.

"Keegan, I sent you Svetlana's coordinates, she's still in the bunker with you." Laswell said.

I quickly looked at my screen and it was true, we ran to Svetlana's supposed location according to her tracker and when we got there on the ground was the tracker, her weapons and blood on the ground.

We could not identify or know if it was blood from Polina who was badly wounded or blood from someone else or from the two of them.

As I couldn't be sure, I was out of control.

"We have a problem - Svetlana and Polina are MIA." I said over the channel.

I heard König cursing in German as we all stood just like him.

"Wherever they have them, they must not be far away or outside the base, it's impossible. The only exits the damn base has is through the surface or the submarine. FIND THEM!" Price ordered us.

We all agreed including KorTac.

We're going to find you Svet, just hang in there.

| |

Svetlana's pov:

I got up because I felt I was choking and suffocating, I tried to move but it was impossible. I was strapped down on a black torture stretcher.

I could not get out, I had straps tied from my feet to my chest. There were Russian soldiers watching me.

"Доброе утро (Good morning)." I heard a woman's voice say to me but it was in sarcastic mode.

I looked ahead trying to see who it was.

"Покажи свое гребаное лицо, сука. (Show your fucking face, bitch) I said.