33- heartbeats

*knock knock*

The door opened and Yuri was standing on the other side of the door with his shirt off and in his sleep pants, looking pretty fucking good actually.

"Svetlana? Everything ok?" he asked me as he ran his left hand over his head. He looked like he was asleep...i mean i don't blame him it's 2 in the fucking morning.

I just gave him a little push so I could get into his room and close the door.

I stayed glued to the door as I watched him in the darkness of his room.

"Svetlana?" he asked me again.

"I want you to fuck me."

| HOURS EARLIER |

"Commander Russ and First Lieutenant Callahan, it's good to have you back at the embassy" a white woman with short almost white hair shook her hand to greet Keegan and Maely as the four of us stepped off the plane with our personal gear.

"Mrs. Sawyers it's a pleasure to see you again too." Keegan said shaking his hand as well.

I just stood with Yuri behind them waiting for further orders.

"We have the SUV ready for you, come with me." The lady told us so we started to follow her almost to the entrance of the American embassy.

We stopped in front of a black GMC Yukon Suv whose windows were tinted and nothing was visible inside.

"Get in." Maely said to me and Yuri as she and Keegan continued talking to the ambassador.

Yuri and I put the bags of gear in the trunk and sat in the back....he was on the left side and me on the right.

We were in dead silence as we held our rifles and waited.

"So...so you joined Task Force huh?" I said trying to form a conversation with Yuri.

He looked at me- "yeah, price offered me a second chance. "after finishing his sentence he quickly turned to look away.

What's wrong with him?

"Hey, do we have a problem?" I asked.

He quickly looked at me again- "Problem? No. Do we have any?" he asked, raising a single eyebrow.

"That's what I asked you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Nyet" he said.

His deep, accented voice made me feel something I shouldn't...it's always the same with him. Just like in the past...but the past...in the past must stay.

Or not?

"Well it seems so, since you arrived you haven't spoken to me." I said as I looked at him.

Yuri gave a slight laugh and turned his head to look at me.

"What? Did I say a joke?" I said sarcastically.

"Nyet, Nyet...I just thought you wanted me not to associate you with me, that's why I didn't talk to you." Yuri said as he finished laughing

What the fuck?

"Why would I want something like that?" I asked.

"Well-"

Yuri paused because Keegan and Maely got through the driver and passenger doors to get on.

"Я поговорю с вами позже (I'll talk to you later.)" Yuri said to me.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"What did you say?" Keegan asked while he turned on the suv.

Maely gave me and Yuri a smile and looked at Keegan- "That today will be a very nice day." Maely said.