38- she doesn't know

FANART credits to @Dwisesz on Twitter🤍

| |

1 month later:

During all this time neither König nor I had communicated anything beyond just work. I hated Stiletto more and more, I couldn't believe that before all this she and I were "friends", she's a damn double face bitch.

Since it's been so long, all the money I raised working for KorTac, including the entire year I worked at Task Force 141, helped me a lot for my future plans which was to move off base and into my own apartment.

I talked to my captain and he gave me the green light to move into an apartment but in the company of someone else, for my safety.

So here we are Roze and I moving into an apartment near the base.

"This was the last box" soap said as he carried it into the living room.

"Thank you guys so much. Without you guys it would have taken forever." I said to Soap, Gaz, Ghost and Yuri who had helped us with all the boxes of household goods and decorations for the apartment.

"This is a nice flat, it looks pretty good." Ghost told us while he looked around.

"Yeah, it cost us almost our kidneys so it has to be." Roze said as she looked him up and down.

I gave her a smile and a little nudge to stop her from hitting on him.

She gave me a smile, she's crazy.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Take care girls." The guys said goodbye and now it was just me and Roze.

"This is crazy." Roze said as she looked at me and I at her. We both started giggling and jumping up and down like little girls at this great accomplishment together.

"Sooo, we have to celebrate." Roze walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge pulling out a bottle of champagne. "Get two glasses." She said giggling as she showed me the champagne.

I walked over to one of the boxes that contained all the kitchen utensils and pulled out two crystal glasses.

Roze opened the champagne and when she opened it she made the famous noise like a bomb making both of us jump- "Oops Flashbacks." Roze said laughing and poured the champagne.

We both brought our glasses closer- "I'm not that good at giving speeches and besides what the fuck, it's just you and me, so- I just want to thank you for accepting me as your partner in crime and seeing me as someone important to you. Svetlana, to me you are my best friend and I hope we will be like this forever. I love you stupid." Roze said looking at me with a huge smile.

"Well...Best friends, who slay together stay together." With that I gave her a hug and she gave me a hug which lasted forever.

"Well, here's to more adventures." Roze said raising her glass again.

"Here's to more adventures." With that we drank our champagne.

| |

Next morning:

The alarm went off making me open my eyes, Roze and I had gone to bed at almost 4 am decorating and taking everything out of the boxes, which we did and finished.