4- i don't trust you

[FANART credits: @661ave Twitter]

| |

After such an intense night, the morning was quieter but busy. We were doing drills, stamina tests, combat training etc.

Everyone was impressed with my scores, all the papers said I was fit to be fully recruited.

There were only two more tests left...shooting skills and psychological testing .....

I wasn't worried about the shooting part because I'm pretty good but I was worried about the psychological test....

Horangi was leading me through many corridors until we got to the shooting range. Inside were several superiors and König....

"Svetlana, on the table there will be several weapons that you will have to know how to prime, fire and reload as part of the test...from glock to sniper. Good luck." Horangi explained as he handed me the headphones to cancel the sound and echo caused by the range.

Horangi walked over to König's side as everyone began to look at me with great determination.

I took the first weapon in my hands and started to show them what I could do.

It only took me 18 minutes to finish from the glock to the sniper.

When I finished the last shot with the sniper, I dropped it and took off my protective headset and turned around.

Everyone was with impressed faces...including König's eyes.

They all started talking to each other while I stood there waiting for one of them to talk to me.

I noticed the superiors gave me a smile and walked out leaving me with Horangi and König.

"Well?" I asked the two men.

"You did a good job." Horangi said.

I smiled- "well.."

"Only the psychological part is missing. Get ready." König said as he walked out of the range.

My smile stopped appearing...
"Don't listen to him, everything will be fine."

I agreed with my head and followed Horangi through the corridors again.

We arrived in a room where there were only two chairs....

The room was dark and had a large glass window that only I could see myself...not what was on the other side...it was like an interrogation room.

I took a seat- "good luck." Horangi said leaving me alone.

I stood silently staring at my boots as I waited.

Then the door opened again and this time a doctor came in. She took a seat in front of me.

"Hello Svetlana, my name is Viviane and I will be your psychologist for this last test." The woman said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you." I said with a smile.

"Very good, you look relaxed. How are you feeling?" The woman said.

"I feel great." I replied.

"We'll touch on some very personal things, so I need you to answer with complete honesty."

I agreed with a nod of my head.

"How would you describe your personality?" The woman asked me.

I was left wondering...will I really have any personality?