62- pt.2

{Long ass chap.🥹}
Just two more and that's it!🩷

| |

"Climb on top of me, I'll lift you up high enough so you can climb out the top." König knelt down for me to climb on top of him.

I agreed and climbed up. Taking the roof, I pushed the escape platform, I climbed up to the top of the elevator. Everything was pitch black.

König didn't have to make much effort to climb up as his height made the job easier.

"We'll have to climb over there, it's the nearest exit." I said to König as I pointed to the exit.

"I'll go first so I can open the doors." König said.

I agreed.

We started climbing until we reached the door, König with all his strength pushed the doors until they opened. We both got out, the corridor was full of cement blocks or many ruins. The sounds of bombs falling and gunshots made everything sound like a video game.

We passed through the corridor without lowering our guard or our weapons, König signaled me to enter together to the next door that looked as if it was the exit to a hangar.

He counted to 3 and we entered.

As we entered what it was expecting us was gunfire, we took cover as we kept firing- "KEEGAN WE ARE IN A HANGAR- WE NEED BACKUP!" I yelled over the channel as I kept firing.

I didn't have much ammo and apparently König was on the same path as me.

I got down to reload and König kept firing, taking more and more soldiers with him.

"WE'RE ON OUR WAY-HOLD ON." Keegan confirmed to me over the channel.

As I went to stand up to fire, the door which was right behind us burst open and 2 soldiers came in- "KÖNIG-" I tried to warn him when one of the soldiers ran up to me forcibly taking my gun from me and grabbing me tightly.

König turned to shoot when my brother came in behind those soldiers....

He was wearing his legendary costume, his black suit with white shirt, black bulletproof vest, black leather gloves, black dress shoes and an M9 pistol in his hand.

Vladimir aimed without thinking at König successfully shooting him in the left thigh, König tried to shoot again when Vladimir shot him again but this time in the chest.

König fell to the ground and only blood moved under his body starting a pool on the ground.

"KÖNIG! GET UP!" I shouted as I tried to break free from the Russian soldier's grip on me.

"GET UP!" I shouted again but he wouldn't get up. My heart started pounding...it's not possible-he couldn't be dead. No.

Vladimir approached me with a wicked grin.

"Sister, we meet again." Vladimir said to me.

My eyes were starting to fill with tears as I screamed, screamed at König over and over again.