42- back tf off

FANART of Pinterest, credits to the respective author!🫶✨

| |

After the date night with Keegan, I came home and went straight to bed. I was very tired.

I had a really good time with Keegan. For a few hours I really felt like I was in a healthy environment, or at least that's what Keegan was conveying.

Although König's messages and missed calls had left me thinking...it was like a chain around my ankle.

But Keegan...his words were like the key to that chain around my ankle.

(Flashback)

"He doesn't deserve you, cupcake."

I stared at him for a few seconds trying to figure out why he was telling me all this...and just out of nowhere.

"And you do deserve me?" I asked him as I put my phone back down to focus on him.

"I mean, I don't need to say it I can prove that to you." Keegan told me as he ran a hand through his hair fixing it because of the wind.

Fuck...he's so fine.

I just started laughing....

"Why are you laughing?" Keegan asked me as he stared at me while giving me a smile.

"You're too old for me, Russ" I said laughing.

"And? Maybe that's your problem..." Keegan said but he was approaching me without moving from his seat.

He put a hand on my knee...his veins were all popped out making him look too fucking hot.

"w-what?" I asked as my heart started to beat faster.

"...You need someone older to take care of you... "Keegan said as he looked at me with a smirk.

"And you volunteer?" I asked.

"Cupcake-"

| |

I woke up at the sound of the alarm, I got out of bed and took a nice cold shower...I needed to get the conversation I had with Keegan out of my head.

His eyes, his movements, his lips...his voice, the way he innocently touched me...just everything.

My stomach started to tingle which I didn't understand or rather...I didn't want it to happen.

I came out of the bathroom and quickly began to put on my uniform. I did two French braids, I put on my boots and walked to the kitchen.

Roze was no longer in the apartment which meant she was already at work, I grabbed some fruit and started eating it.

| |

I arrived at the base a few minutes later and started working on the reports that König had left me.

It wasn't even 12pm when we were all called in for an emergency meeting.

"What's going on Price?" Soap asked as we all started to enter the meeting room.

"I need everyone to get ready, König your squad too, we need as many soldiers as possible. We have the location of Star Ivanov, we know she has always had major influences in political and illegal work with Vladimir Makarov. We will have an operative to drag her here. Everythin' clear?" Price said as photos of politician Star Ivanov appeared on the screen.