25- missing

"I thought that we decided not to fall in love."

His words kept going round and round in my head non-stop...I was afraid this would happen but at the same time I didn't want it to happen.

I have never been one to fall in love or be rejected...I felt horrendous. I think König has been my the first and only true love...but it was all in my head. He didn't feel the same way.

"Get ready! WE'RE COMING IN FOR LANDING!" The captain shouted at us.

I stood up from my seat as everyone did the same, I couldn't help and look over to where König was...his eyes were avoiding me. He was avoiding me. I really screwed up and big time this time.

"Are you okay?" Roze asked me.

"Mm?" I asked looking at her.

"Are you okay?" she asked me again.

"Ah! Yes, I'm fine." I told her with a smile.

"I don't understand why the colonel changed you from team so suddenly." Stiletto said as she got ready.

It was true, I was supposed to be on König and Horangi's team but since what happened between him and me...he decided to switch me for Stiletto and Roze's team.

"Yeah- I have no idea why." I said giving a fake laugh.

I felt Roze's gaze on me like if she was studying the situation.

"WE ARRIVED! LET'S GO!" The hatches opened and we all started to exit as we split up.

"Night vision on" König Said over the unit channel.

We all did as he ordered.
"Makarov, I'm on your left." Stiletto said to me.

"Okay." I said as I concentrated on not letting my guard down.

"We have targets, 10 soldiers at the entrance." Calisto said into the channel.

"Roger that. Take them out." The captain said.

The sound of gunfire began to be heard as did the alarm from the Russian base. Many soldiers began to appear, we were all now firing in order to take out the enemies.

Roze was in the lead while I followed her and Stiletto followed us.

We were stealing more and more ground from the enemies when we passed the entry point we kept running up to the big soviet style building that left me speechless.

It was the academy.

"Makarov? What's wrong?" Stiletto asked me as I took cover.

Roze approached and covered us while she killed the enemies.

"It's here-" I tried to say as I reloaded my weapon.

"The what?" Stiletto asked me as she reloaded as well.

I killed 3 more soldiers- "it's the academy."

"What?!" Roze asked me as she took cover to reload.

"It's the damn academy! How did y'all find this place?!" I yelled over the channel as I continued to take out the enemies.