39- Girls bite back

{I wrote this chapter listening to this song, so it is inspired by this song😮‍💨😌}

| |

"tell me what I heard is not true."

I turned around and my heart began to beat very fast....

"Maely-"

"Tell me what I heard is not real, Svetlana." Maely said to me again.

"Maely-it's not what it sounds like." I told her trying to calm the situation.

"Svet- come with me." Maely grabbed me by the wrist and led me to the base parking lot dragging me to her suv. She got in the driver's side and I got in the passenger side.

We stood quietly.

"Maely-" I said but she quickly held up a hand for silence.

"Is König married and does he have children?" Maely asked me.

"Yes, he is married to Stiletto." I replied.

"And you're fucking with him?!" Maely yelled at me as she turned to look at me. Her face was one of surprise and confusion.

"No-let me explain-"

"Yes, I want you to explain everything to me in every fucking detail, Svet." Maely said to me as she crossed her arms.

"He and I did fuck...and a lot- but I didn't know he was married. We were doing it for a year and several more months, I found out he was married and that you were one of his ex's , I fought with him and let him know how hurt I was and all that shit...but he kissed me and I- I don't know what the fuck I'm doing or what I'm thinking." I told her trying to contain my emotions.

Maely looked at me differently...now her look was one of concern and sadness it was like if I was giving her sadness....

"He is wrong, yes what he did is wrong. He's married so it was wrong...but you- Svetlana don't do this, okay? You're better than that. There are many more men-"

"Yeah it's easy to say that when you're married and you've got it all figured out, isn't it?" I told Maely very curtly.

Maely opened her mouth but she was really speechless, she is shocked by my reaction and my comment.

"Don't. Don't do this, Svet. You're better than that." Maely repeated again.

"Better than what? You don't know anything about me Maely, stop acting like we're the best cousins since childhood that we know every detail and every secret about each other because we're not!" I said as I looked at her and pointed at her.

"But I know you! What little I've been able to learn about you, has shown me that you're really not like that! You are quite the opposite-" maely was also saying with a more agitated tone.

"I'm the complete opposite of what? Ahh?" I asked cutting her off without letting her finish.

"A home wrecker!" Maely said yelling at me.

I stared at her...we were both staring at each other while our expressions what screamed were millions of emotions.

"You don't know anything about me. So stop meddling in my problems." I told her as I shifted my gaze away...I wanted to avoid crying right now.