64- inmortal she

5 year later:
California, USA

"Honey, remember we'll be back tomorrow."

I turned around, I was trimming some flowers I had planted in the garden. Keegan was standing with his hands on both sides on his hips all sweaty, he had gone for a little run.

"Yeah, I know. Price didn't say where we're going?" I asked him as I got up off the ground and took off my gloves.

"Australia" Keegan told me.

"Great, you want some water?" I asked him with a smile.

"Sounds good. Those roses looked good tho." Keegan said to me as he walked along with me to enter the house.

"You think so? I think I raised too many." I told him as we walked toward the kitchen.

Keegan sat in one of the high chairs at the kitchen island counter.

"I think they looked good. The red gives it a touch." Keegan told me.

I poured him the water and passed him the glass.

The front door opened-"yoo!" Chase's voice boomed.

"We're in the kitchen." I said.

Keegan and I looked down the hallway waiting to see Chase. Chase walked into the kitchen with a smile and a pie.

"Mom sent you guys this Apple pie. She also sent me to tell you that we are all having a barbecue in the evening for y'all to go too." Chase told us as he approached me with the Apple pie.

He was a big boy already. Chase, I had already turned 16 last month exactly October 31 and at only 16 years old he had already passed me in height just like Maely, Chase was halfway to Simon's head, definitely Simon's height genes beat Maely.

Chase gave me a hug while I gave him a kiss on his cheek, Keegan greeted him as well.

"How's practice going?" I asked.

"Let's not talk about it, dad made me do cardio like I was just another recruit. My whole body hurts." Chase said as he rolled his eyes.

Keegan and I started laughing.

"You poor thing, but I'm afraid you'll have to live with that, I mean your parents are both high ranks in the military. Your luck sucks dude." Keegan told him with a chuckle.

"I like your support, man. You sound like a grandpa." Chase told him with a chuckle.

"Oh yeah? Remember this grandpa beat you in the running challenge from here to town, you finished your challenge with no lungs." Keegan said laughing.

We all started laughing.

I liked my new life, it makes me laugh because not a year ago I wondered if my time to enjoy was coming or if I was born to be a war machine and die. I came to think that I was going to die without purpose or some nice memory...but nope.

Now I have family and memories.

My biological mom is alive, my adoptive mom is alive, I have an adoptive dad who is Price who has been very present in my life lately, I have a sister (per my new identity history) who gave me two beautiful nephews, as well as I have a brother (per new identity history) who gave me 1 nephew....

I have friends...and I have a husband.

Keegan and I cleared everything up, I confessed to him that I had been unfaithful with König and we came to the conclusion to give each other some time to work out our problems after that mission. We went 4 months without contact after that.