50- Switching sides

"Svet, we're here." Keegan woke me up.

When I stood up the sharp pain in my ribs made me lose balance. Keegan grabbed me so I wouldn't fall-"are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes- thank you." I told him.

We started to get off the plane along with Task Force. There were 3 black CIA suv waiting for us. We got into the suv.

Task Force started talking to one of the agents while discussing the attack and all the reports.

I noticed that my electronic shackle was on low battery, I didn't want to interrupt the agents' discussion with Task Force, so I moved closer to Keegan's ear.

"My electronic shackle is on low battery." I told him.

He agreed with a nod-"take us to our hotel first."

The agent agreed and informed the driver.

A few minutes passed when we arrived at the hotel, it was a rather luxurious hotel. We got off with an agent.

Her name was Agent Sullivan. She was in charge of my protection under Keegan's command.

We walked to the elevator and arrived at the room.

"I'll be outside in the hallway if you need anything" sullivan said before closing the door.

"You can recharged your shackle, I'll take a shower." Keegan said, I agreed and started to recharge my shackle.

While I was waiting I started thinking about a lot of things and among everything, I remembered König. I don't know why the fuck his name popped out of nowhere in my head but - I tried to ignore it.

I'm not supposed to think about him, or even look up anything about him.

We are nothing. We never will be.

So there's no reason to keep waiting for something that will never happen.

After Keegan came out of the bathroom, I took a shower too. I changed into a black uniform complete with my KorTac insignia and last name.

I tied my hair into braids and then into a donut. Agent Sullivan had brought us some coats since it was getting really cold.

I put on the black coat along with some black gloves. We left the room and began our journey again.

I really didn't know where we were going. I kept quiet because I didn't want to interrupt anyone either.

Until I looked out the window...we were arriving at the damn white house.

I had only been to the white house by Google images or on the interwebs never in person. It was breathtaking.

The black suv entered through the big gate that was being guarded by soldiers.

The SUV's stopped and we all started to get off. Laswell and Price were waiting for us along with other people.

When they saw us all, they began to walk into the white house, but through some corridors until they reached some doors which were protected by the secret service.

We all went inside and it was a huge meeting room.
We all sat down and the screens came on.

The secretary of defense and the secretary of state entered the room.

"Laswell, what do you have for me?" the secretary of defense asked.

"The bombs were deployed two days earlier the attack. They were very well made, just as they were very well hidden. Whoever it was, they had knowledge of the structure of the museum." Laswell said as the images appeared on the screen.