27- coming back from death

König's pov:

We have all been under a lot of pressure since this whole mission happened. We have been working with the evidence and looking for signs of Svetlana's life non-stop.

I don't know why I care so much...yes I care because I am her Colonel but there is something in me beyond just a concern for my soldier....

I try to forget that feeling but I cannot.

"Colonel?" Laswell called me bringing me back to earth. We were in a meeting, all of Task Force 141 and KorTac were there looking at me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You agree to maintain the agreed perimeter?" Laswell asked me again.

"Yes, I agree." I told her looking at the map reports.

"Okay, let's go on-"

"Excuse me, Laswell I think you need to take this call." A soldier entered the meeting room in a hurry.

It sounded like something very important.

Laswell agreed and picked up the satellite cell phone-"Laswell, speaking."

Laswell's face changed completely. Her look was one of surprise as were all her expressions.

"I'll send a helicopter to your coordinates. See you in Germany." Laswell ended the call and looked at the soldier.

"Send the coalition unit to these coordinates and return as soon as possible to Germany. Full protection!" Laswell gave him the order.

We were all confused.

"What's wrong Laswell?" Price asked her.

"Svetlana is back. Likewise, Polina." Laswell told him.

Who was Polina? And why is she with Svetlana?

"Task Force, let's go. See you in Germany." Price stood up including all of Task Force and they hurried out of the meeting.

"Colonel, I think you should go to Germany too."

What the fuck is going on?

| |

Hours later back at Germany:

"Laswell, what do we need to know?" I asked. We were all gathered again waiting for Svetlana and Polina to arrive.

"Polina Marleen Callahan, better known as Polina Yakovkev. She is a lieutenant in the special forces division under my supervision, she is a spy. She has been stationed in Russia for over 10 years. Russian and American descent. Parents deceased, husband deceased and older sister deceased. Her sister was Adriakna Callahan...many of you know who she is."

Hearing all that I stared at the screen which showed a picture of Polina...but what really surprised me was the last name "Callahan".

but what really surprised me was the last name "Callahan"