17- trust

Hello, I want to apologize to all of you. I know it took me a long time to write the new chapters, I really had a lot of things in my personal life but I can also say that I got the famous 'writer block' and I didn't allow myself to write or think of something to write, I'm sorry! But anyways, here y'all have the two new chapters! Enjoy them!🩷❤️

| |

König and Horangi were the only ones who got the permissions to accompany me to Task Force 141 Base. According to König they will be with me for a maximum of 2 weeks, after that they will return to Germany to continue with the missions while I will be in the hands of Task Force 141 until further notice.

I didn't like the idea of being with new people, besides I'm still having problems connecting with my new colleagues in Germany and now this?! Please!

Upon arrival, I grabbed my bags and stood next to König waiting to leave.

The strong glare of the sun quickly made my eyes hurt.

We got out and there was already a not so old man together with Laswell.

"Coronel König, welcome." Laswell said with a smile.

"Thank you, chief." König together with Horangi and I did our honor salute.

"König and company, I introduced you, Task Force 141 Captain John Price." Laswell introduced the man standing next to her.

"It is a pleasure to meet you all especially you Svetlana Makarov."  Captain Price said to me with a smile.

His name I had heard it come out of my brother's mouth several times before. Whenever Vladimir said "Price" it was something that destroyed his peace and activated his desire for genocide.

"The pleasure is mutual, Captain." I replied.

He just gave me a smile and we all started walking. This time I walked beside Horangi, while König, Price and Laswell went in front of us talking.

We reached a meeting room. I took a seat next to Horangi while König sat on my other side. Price and Laswell sat across from us.

I put my bulges between my legs and my hands on the table waiting for them to talk.

Laswell hit a button on a remote control and the windows in the meeting room began to close by curtains, while a large screen came down from the ceiling and turned on.

Price cleared his throat getting our full attention.

"How are we going to do this?" Price asked.

"Did my unit's general get through to you?" König asked.

"Yes, he briefed us on everything. But-we'd like to know your plan, Coronel ." Laswell answered him.

"I'll really leave everything to you, Laswell. This is already your jurisdiction, I can't give orders here. We'll dock to your orders." König answered her.

She looked at Price and he was looking back at us....

"All right, my team will protect Svetlana, until further notice. Count on that, Coronel ." Price told him.

I looked at Horangi and we both looked quickly at König. He nodded his head in agreement and rose from his chair.

"We will be leaving tomorrow morning." König Said which made me open my eyes...I thought they were really going to stay longer with me.

I quickly looked at him but he was just staring straight ahead even though I know very well he knows I'm looking at him.

The meeting was over, we all got up and when I went to pick up my bags from the floor, Price spoke to me.