59- let's get this done

"Prepare to descend. We are already entering enemy airspace." The pilot informed us.

We all rose from our seats and began to prepare our weapons as well as our night vision.

"Remember, kill off Star Starkov and Vladimir Makarov and get out. Okay?" Price told us over the channel.

We all agreed.

"Come on! DOWN DOWN!" Ghost yelled to us as we all started climbing down the helicopter ropes. We weren't the only ones, we had more reinforcement soldiers coming down from the other helicopters...we had tanks and airborne equipment.

Let's get this done.

As soon as we started to go down they were already shooting at us. Many Russian soldiers and members of the Ultranationalist Party were attacking us.

And that's what we were doing, attacking to defend ourselves.

"I have 5 people on my left, I'm reloading." Gaz said over the channel. "3 dead, only two." Soap said as he covered him.

"Two with RPGs, be careful. I don't have a clear shot." I said as I fired.

"They're out." Ghost said after he took them out with the sniper. He was lying on the ground on my right side while I was kneeling behind a rock as I covered him.

On the other side was Keegan helping me protect Ghost.

We just kept killing again and again while everything was a mess. Wounded everywhere and dead on all sides from both sides. Grenades exploding, tanks fighting, bombs falling on military buildings.

Everything was a war.

"I'm reloading." I said as I took cover again.

"Polina here, I'm inside a bunker. Star and Vladimir are holed up here. They're planning to escape." Polina said over the channel. She does know how to be a ghost among people.

"Are you in a compromising position?" Price asked.

"If our team take too long, it's a high risk." Polina said.

"Okay, guys gain ground all the way to the bunker. There's not much time." Price told us.

We agreed-"you were sent the exact location of the bunker to the GPS" I looked at my GPS screen and the red dot that was palpating on the screen that was my target.

"Kortac will assist you." Laswell this time informed us.

"Well let them advance because our ammo won't last the whole damn dawn! " Logan shouted over the channel because of all the noises around us.

With KorTac's help we were able to gain ground until we officially entered the Russian base, there were many bodies of Russian soldiers lying on the ground, bullet residue, blood....

"The bunker is on the right" I said over the channel.

"Logan and Svet with me, the others try to keep the way clear for us." Keegan ordered over the channel.

"I'll be on high ground" Ghost said as he broke off. Gaz and Soap stayed below as they continued to help us with KorTac's help.

We kept moving forward until we reached the bunker gates which were closed- "Polina do you know the password?!" I shouted through the channel.

"3-3-7-7-0-1" Polina told us.

I put in the password and the hatches began to open as the alarm sounded- "wait for enemy contact!" Keegan yelled over the channel as we all began to take cover.

Russian soldiers began firing from inside the bunker, everything was dark what told us how many there were was the flashes of light the guns provided when fired. There were many.

"Anything important inside?" Gaz asked.

"Not upstairs, everything important is underground." Polina said.

"Okay-let's get this over with." Gaz switched to his way and fired an RPG that had been left on the ground...or rather the Russian soldier carrying it was already dead on the ground.

"TAKE COVER!" Logan yelled , Keegan and I dropped to the ground and all we heard was the RpG pass over us until it entered the bunker where it exploded.

"GET IN GET IN!" Keegan ordered us, we stood up from the ground and quickly took aim as we ran.

We killed all the soldiers that had survived the RPG.

"CLEAR! Polina we will begin our descent." Keegan said over the channel.

Logan, Keegan and I entered the bunker elevator to begin our descent to our actual destination. The bunker led down to a Slavic submarine port, the base had been built on the orders of the Soviet union with a good escape plan...by submarines.

That was Vladimir and Star's plan, to escape in a submarine.

"When y'all get off, pass on the left hand side that's where they're heading, they're going straight to the submarine port." Polina said as gunshots and a bit of scuffling could be heard. She was helping us.

"Polina, can you sabotage the escape? Even if your position is compromised?" Laswell asked.

Keegan, Logan and I looked at each other...we knew that was a suicide mission. My heart started pounding...it was my mom. No matter everything that happened, she was still my mom...my blood.

There was silence.

"Polina?" Laswell asked again.

"Yes, I would be giving the team more time. Yes." Polina said.

"Are you sure about this?" Price asked her.

"Everything has a price doesn't it?" Polina said.

"Svet, focus." Keegan said pulling me out of my head. I agreed and braced myself. The elevator doors opened and the three of us stepped out with guns pointed.

Keegan was first, I was second and last was Logan. All the Russian soldiers that were in our way were all dead. Polina did help us.

"We are coming Polina, hang in there!" Logan said as we ran , heavy gunfire could be heard near the submarine's port.

When we arrived we started shooting as we tried to get to Polina's position.

"POLINA IS WOUNDED! WE NEED REINFORCEMENT" Keegan said over the channel.

"A medical helicopter is about to arrive at the base, get Polina to the surface, Kortac is coming down to help." Laswell said.

"Svetlana, you go! We'll take over." Keegan ordered.

I didn't want to go and leave them alone here. There were too many against the two of them, they could lose ammunition and even their lives it was a suicidal move.

"Alright" I reached over to Polina and grabbed her arm giving her support.

We started walking back to the elevator, we were about to arrive when Polina collapsed on the floor. I knelt down- "Polina, we have to go back!" I tried to lift her up.

But she was badly hurt.

"I don't think so." a woman's voice said to me. I turned around to shoot the person behind me but it was too late. A strong recoil hit me in the back of the head knocking me out.