01

May 2nd 2016
The day of Met Gala
Co-chair : Taylor Swift

Buzzing sound was heard from across the room, the hotel room full the cast of Dheene's recent movie. Honoring their friend, the cast agreed to cut their hair honor for her late friend. Rose Allan. Assistant producer who sadly passed away a month after they ended filming. Her Dedication for this movie were saluted by all the cast and crew.

"It's your turn, mate." With his hand on her shoulder, he snapped Ardheene from her thought. She got up and make her way to the chair on the en-suite bathroom. The chair was moved there for convenience of sweeping the excess of the hair only in one room.

"You sure about this, D?" Dheene run her finger through her locks. She was sad, but the solidarity above all, she was lovely woman. She nodded and let Joe run the electric clipper on the running water before put it above her hair.

"Can someone bring me hair clip or something? Do you have any rubber, mate?" Dheene said loud enough for someone outside the bathroom to hear her.

"You want to donate?" Joe rummaged the drawers and find nothing.

"Yeah. Maybe someone could use it instead of throw it away." She mumbled and steps were heard and soon Scarlett emerged from the bedroom and handed her a hair tie.

Dheene tied her hair and motioned Joe to cut above the hair tie. As far as he could do. Dheene obviously loved her hair hence she did nothing to damage it. After Joe said he was done she got up and give her bestmate half a nod.

She left the hotel room and go to her own room to take shower and change into her outfit for the event.

After shower, the knocking is heard on her door and opened seconds later. Her manager slash publicist came in with ipad on her hand and scowl on her face.

"So, the time for the red carpet came this morning. Unfortunately you and the rest of the crew have different red carpet time." Kania said while scrolling the ipad without looking up. Dheene hums and nodding to show her, she was listening.

After Dheene glammed up and arrived at the Gala, she was told to wait on line for her time on the red carpet with any other celebrity, it was five minutes ago. Buzz sounds from her purse, Dheene pulled out her phone and replied to the recent notification.

Joe Alwyn : mate, come outside on the left side of the building.

Dheene Faith : on my way

Without giving second thoughts, make her way around and dodging celebrity lined behind her, she pursed her lips and walk to the back of the venue. she spot her friends smoking and chatted away. The rising actress waves at her friends and pulled out her cigarette and lighter when she stand beside her friends and colleagues.

"The line fucking long. I could not stand there and look pretty." Scarlett said while puffing the white smoke out. Ardheene nodded, she knows how it felt to be gazed and acted like the flashes never bore her. Put the stick on her lips and light it, She exhale slowly. Welcoming the feeling she missed while get pampered for hours and let the mind wander a bit.

It doesn't steer too far, as people tried to ignore her group who infiltrated the open space with their smoke. Ardheene rolled her eyes at the nepotism baby attending the gala despite the runner's taste in people and design.

Sporting the new haircut with sparkly white blouse screaming elegant and Gucci's sleek pants the raven haired beauty looking fancy in her own way. There was no secret she and her cousin are the face of the brand. But she denied it, since there was no contract between them. It just because she fancied the simple design. Not the brand working the employees overhour while underpaid.