31

A.n. i might take this story too far now

-

May 19th 2018
Los Angeles - USA

Ardheene run her eyes to the ashy grey coloured wall, the wall had hand prints here and there, make the actress scrunch her nose in disgust.

They just landed on the states and Taylor's had Tree stand by on the airport to pick them up, Ardheene already offered the singer to get back one day earlier to charge her body, but the singer refused and opted to take the last minute flight.

Taylor went overboard with stuff she bought on the market, everything seems like rare gems in her eyes, Ardheene just chuckled when Taylor excitedly jumped around skip stall after stall.

Ardheene put her hand on her chest, she feel her chest burn, she hissed but straightened her posture when her girlfriend lift her eyes to her, the actress smiled at her.

Taylor let the girlfriend drag her feet to the stadium, she felt drained, the last offer Ardheene could give her girlfriend are to tag along today before she had to go back to New York, Ardheene swing their intertwined hands, that makes the singer groans.

Ardheene lift her eyes to the blonde after the second groan in the past two minutes, Ardheene stop on her track making her girlfriend stopped also.

Ardheene drop Taylor's hand and went to stand with her knees bend in front of the blonde, "hop on, darling." Ardheene said, Taylor said nothing and put her hands on Dheene's shoulders to jump into her back.

Ardheene immediately put her hands on Taylor's thighs and jump a little to adjust Taylor's positions.

Taylor rest her head on Dheene's shoulder, while the actress continued their journey through the long hallway.

The actress was humming to The Lucky One, "can you play The Lucky One tonight babe?" The actress asked, Taylor just huffed at her, Ardheene laughed at her cranky girlfriend.

"Hi John, help with the door please?" The actress smiled at the Bodyguard in front of Taylor's door, they were led here by stage manager behind them.

John open the door and motioned to behind the actress, Ardheene just smiled at the man, "princess is fine, just cranky and tired," Ardheene said and walk through the door to the couch.

Ardheene slowly put the singer on the couch, Taylor untangled her arms from the raven haired, Ardheene brush Taylor's hair out her face.

Ardheene smile at her girlfriend's closed eyes and scrunched face, "do you want to sleep?" The actress asked, Taylor opened her arms to the actress, Ardheene move to sat down beside her and take Taylor to her arms to lay down on the couch.

Ardheene stroke Taylor's hair and let the singer's breath evened out, They are fairly early for the soundcheck.

The perfectionist Taylor is, she wants to set everything by herself. Ardheene won't tell her girlfriend about things she passionate about, she just let the blonde do things by herself, and as reminder for her girlfriend to take a breathe and everything would be fine.

Ardheene has her eyes closed while playing with Taylor's hair, after a while Someone knocked on the door and Andrea's head peaked inside.

Ardheene waved, "hi Mrs. Swift," Ardheene put her hand back where it was before, Andrea closed the door behind her,

"She is snoring?" The blonde gestured to her daughter, Ardheene nodded at the woman. "She is cranky," the actress said, Andrea rolled her eyes at them.

"You must be through hell for that," the woman said, Ardheene just pursed her lips at the mother, Andrea laughed at her.