25

March 22-23rd 2018
London

Kania stirred awake the next day feeling her neck stiff, she groaned and tried to stretch, as she lift her arms halfway, she look over her friend to see the blonde on top of her.

The singer sleeping on her lap with her head on the actress' shoulder, Kania grimaced, Ardheene would wake up in hell from that.

Kania tap Ardheene's shoulder, Kania look over to the clock above the television, past ten, she look over her friend, when she saw her mate staring back at her, Kania got up from the couch and stretch with a loud groan.

Kania was leaning her chin on her palm waiting for her coffee done brewing, she yawn and decided to toast some bread, Ardheene walk in to the kitchen with the blonde behind her,

"Morning." Taylor said with a yawn, Ardheene rummaged her cabinet for cups, she put three cups on the counter, with dogs 3D printed at the mugs, she slide the two cup to her girlfriend and manager.

"Morning, bread?" Kania said eyeing Ardheene, Ardheene put her hands on the counter before bend her body forward, stretching while groaning, her spine killing her, Taylor rub Ardheene's back, she feel bad now. Ardheene was as usual self, so the manager assume they already reconcile and talk about the matter.

Ardheene poured the coffee and put two cubes into her coffee, "Do you have peanut butter at any chance?" The singer asked, Ardheene was looking at the drawer for a spoon, when Kania laughed out loud.

"Mate, you dated her for a year, do you ever saw her eat peanut butter? Ardheene hates it." Kania put her hand on Taylor's shoulder as she wheezing, Taylor tilted her head, she had open jaw at the revelation, she would never thought.

"What else food she hates?" Taylor said, Ardheene slide the jelly and chocolatte spread to her girlfriend, Ardheene pick up her mug and took a sip of her hot coffee.

"Can you grab the plates please?" Kania said to the actress, without words Ardheene took three plates and two butter knife to her manager.

"Let's see, she hates mussel, sprout, olive, grapes, corn flavour and peanut butter." Kania listed with her finger, when Ardheene open her mouth to protest, Kania held her finger in front of Ardheene to stop her words,

"She loves corn, but hates chips flavoured corn. She doesn't mind Grapes flavoured drink, she hate the actual grape. And her tongue feel itchy when she eats peanut butter and grapes." Kania sported a smirks when she was done, Ardheene put her palm out for a highfive, they giggle at each other.

"Wow, i guess acting really your thing. Imagine being a singer and jump into places to sing and get your request for food fucked up every night." Taylor said, Ardheene tried to open the Chocolatte spread, but she still tired and cranky for her sleep, she handed Taylor the jar, the singer easily open it and hand it back to her girlfriend.

"It took me four years to get everything right." Kania shrugged, Ardheene yawned before put the folded toasted bread into her mouth, the actress was sat down across the singer, Ardheene has her eyes closed while eating.

Ardheene feel tired and cranky, she need her sleep, Taylor tap Ardheene's arm before she fall asleep and choked on her food, Ardheene open her eyes to see her girlfriend staring at her.

The actress lift her eyebrow, Taylor gestured to the bread, "don't fall asleep eating." Ardheene nodded and went back closing her eyes, Taylor eat her bread while looking at her girlfriend,

Taylor look up to the other british in the room, Taylor cleared her throat, "to sum it all, i think i was drugged at the party." Kania choked on her bread, she took her warm coffee and gulped it down.