10

A.n. good day everyone! Have you guys seen the lavender haze bts? That little jump when she said "cut" so flipping cute!

And the stage for the tour already built. I never seen stage that big in my life T.T

Anyway...

-

"Really?" Taylor voice are small. She feel small. But her heart feel so big, it feels full. She was scared about all of this became too real for her. And Dheene would leave her because she couldnt handle the pressure and have camera shoved into her face when she tried to walk on the side walk. Or when the paparazzi camp in front of her house. Taylor wiped the streak of tears on her cheeks.

"I meant it, Taylor Alison. I love you." Ardheene reach for her hand. She squeezed her hand three times. It was something her mama would do, to tell Ardheene she was loved.

"Shit. I love you, Ardheene Faith." Taylor cupped the actress face. Breathy laugh leave Ardheene's lips. She closed the distance between her and the singer. They wiped each other face, try to clean the tears that had fallen.

Taylor held Ardheene on her chest. Giggle were heard all night long. They fall asleep on the roof. Under the fort. Legs tangled together.

When Andrea arrive at the house. Greg help her to put her bag on the guest bedroom. She knocked on Taylor's bedroom. When no one answer, she opened the door. It was unlocked. Taylor always locked her door when she knew her parents would come and she would be with her partner on the bed.

Andrea get closer to the bed. She touched it. It was cold. No one slept there. The window wide open. She peeked her head out, to see the fort Ardheene made.

When her foot landed on top of the stairs. Soft gasp leaving her mouth. She pulled her phone out to take picture of them cuddled up together inside of the make shift fort.

Ardheene stirred awake when she heard a gasp. She looked down at the stairs. To see her girlfriend's mother. She looked up. Taylor still snoring slightly.

She slapped Taylor's stomach. Taylor jolted at the pain. "What?! Where?!" Taylor sat up. She look around in confusion. She scratch her stomach where the pain was.

Ardheene lifted her head when Taylor suddenly sitting up. She laid back down and starring at the ceiling. Taylor put knitted blanket bunched up on her girlfriend's torso then bend down to kiss Ardheene forehead before standing up.

"Hi mom. I missed you" Taylor make her way to the mother. She hug and kiss her cheek.

"Hi honey. I missed you too." Andrea said squeezed her daughter body in the hug they shared. The last time she saw her daughter was before she went to New York. Then her daughter fly to London. Havent see her since september.

"Let's get downstairs." Taylor said holding her mom's hand. Helping her down the stairs.

"What about your woman?" Taylor felt her neck warm. She waved her hand in dismissing manner.

"She is fine. She need to gather her conciousness. Give her ten minutes." Taylor went to her bathroom to get ready for the day.

Taylor was leaning against the counter one hand holding the tongs watching her pancake slizzing. Her mother sipping on her coffee.

"You are glowing, honey. Different type of glow." Taylor turn her body around after turn down the heat. She crossed her arms in front of her chest

"Oh yeah? How so?" Taylor said. Taylor eyes trailed behind her mother. Watch her fresh faced girlfriend walk into the kitchen.

Andrea was looking at her daughter. She turn around to see the short haired woman enter the room. She notice how her daughter's eyes sparkling when she spotted the younger woman.