08

September 29th 2016
New York, 1.03am

"Did you ask me to be your girlfriend when we were having sex?" Taylor handed her sweatpants and old t-shirt. Taylor blushed.

"Yeah. You are my girlfriend." Taylor said. "Right?" Taylor added. Dheene slip the t-shirt on and crawling into The singer's bed.

Dheene laughed. "Of course, darling. I'd love to. And we havent change the bedsheet, babe."

Taylor plopped down and snuggle closer to the actress. "Tomorrow. I'm exhausted." Dheene laughed and flipped them so she laying down on Taylor's chest.

"I have this thing tomorrow. Well, later. Do you wanna come with me?" Ardheene said looking up to the blonde.

"Where to, honey?" Taylor asked

"London. If you are busy that's okay too. But i'd be there for a month." Dheene said. She doesnt want to pressure the singer to come, but she doesnt want to leave her side either. Taylor run her hand up and down Ardheene's back.

"I'd love to, honey." Taylor said. Dheene smiled then kissed her lips before turn to her bedside table to retrieve her phone.

Dheene Styles : Add one more ticket for later flight

Kania PM : wtf are u on? It's ducking 3am

Dheene Styles : taylor coming with me

Kania PM : for fuck sake mate. I'd call her publicist first

Taylor snorted at their text. Dheene was laying on her chest again. She could see Ardheene text with her publicist.

Her phone ring. Speaking of the devil. She swiped accept on the phone call.

"Why the hell i received phone call from Ardheene Faith's Manager slash Publicist at 3am. What did you do, Taylor?" Tree paine was one hell of publicist. Good at all the things she did. It was Ardheene's turn to snort this time

"Why the fuck you accused me something? I'm your best client, Tree." Taylor said rolling her eyes.

"Do you know who she is, Taylor Alison Swift? Did you sign NDA from her? She was the actor version of you." Tree said. Clearly stressing out. Because she knew Taylor was infatuated with the actress.

"Why she would make me sign an NDA? Her girlfriend?" Ardheene laughed out loud. Taylor shushing her by placing her hand on the actress' mouth

"Wait what?" Tree was confused and flabbergasted at the same time.

"Yeah. I'd fly to London with her. It's not like i have to do something anyway." Dheene sneezing. Her nose feel itchy

She only get the allergy if there was a cat or cold season. Taylor rubbed her back. Dheene sneezed again.

Taylor hung her call then put her palm on the actress forehead. "Are you okay, baby?" The pet name slipped from her mouth. Taylor felt her cheeks warmed up.

"Do you have cat, Taylor?" This was the first time she called her name in weeks. Taylor didnt like it.

"Why you call me, Taylor?" She said. Her voice small

"I'm sorry, Love. Do you have cat, darling?" Dheene squeezed her hand with a smile. Taylor rolled her eyes at the raven haired woman.