03

Ardheene watching as the singer take a little bite of the pizza. Everytime Taylor's gaze fall to the food on her hand, she let uncomfortable sighs or put her gaze elsewhere, that's not on the food while taking a tiny bite. The actress realised the delicate girl in front of her. No such a thing as strong cold hearted bitch the world presented her to be.

The broken pieces Taylor tried to mend, and struggle with it too. And it's completely normal, since the blonde grew up in those limelight. Her world circling around people's praises. And she hates those things, she starved herself, so her models friends will shut up with the healthy weight Taylor gain.

Once again, tire and bore her to death.

"Do you want the strawberry dip?" Without waiting for the blonde respond, Dheene take one of the berry and dip it in chocolate. She put it in front of the blonde lips. Waiting for the blonde take it from her fingers.

Looking down at the strawberry, in front of her lips, Taylor blushed. The singer took a bite. Her lips touching the Actress' thumb.

While Ardheene focused on her lips. Taylor watching the other eyes moved down to her lips. She could feel her cheeks heat up. At the attention.

Taylor isn't foreign with the feeling, she wanted the raven haired woman, clear as day for her. she felt those feeling back when she have crushes on her past exes. It was brief. But with the actress, she saw the want in those eyes.

Gorgeous eyes. That absolutely hurts being that beautiful, and people left and right liking the beautiful ravenette, no doubt about it.

Ardheene hand fall limp on her lap, with the strawberry still between her finger. She was lost. Snapped out her thoughts, Ardheene put the rest of the strawberry into her mouth.

She knew Taylor fancy her. It's was Crystal clear on her eyes. But she couldn't possibly carved and let the blonde turn her life upside down.

Taylor blushing again. The actress put the strawberry on her mouth, chewing slowly as she gaze feel to the pond in front of them. Did they just kiss? Taylor was a mess. With the possibility.

"Where do you stay?" Taylor asked. Took another bite of her pizza.

"Trailer, mostly. Crashed there if i'm too tired to go to the hotel." Dheene said shrugging

"You could stay with Greg and i. I rented this small cabin twenty minutes away from your warehouse." Dheene choked on her food. Did the singer just asked her to move in with her?

"You sure? I dont want to be a burden." Dheene spoke slowly

"Yeah. I'd love to have you there." Taylor was blushing. She blushed too many times to count today. Deep down, she feel happy, free and confused at the same time.

-

September 10th 2016
Vancouver, Canada.

Dheene rarely see Taylor. After moving in with The singer, nothing change between them. Dheene would ask Taylor to visit places the singer never been before on her free day. On regular days, Dheene would came home late and go to work on crack of dawn. Taylor appreciated the actress efforts to make time with her.

After long four months and two weeks of filming, her part were done. Closing the rental car she make a way to the cabin. After locking the door behind her, take off the shoes. She dragging her feet to the living room where the fire place is, she spot Taylor reading book on the couch.

Dheene sat down beside the singer. Take off the coat, bag and the keys put it on the floor. Let out Long sigh, Dheene gently took Taylor's book from her lap while her finger marking the paper so the singer wont lose it.