26

May 8th 2018
New York - Glendale Arizona

"Blondie been blowing up my phone. Havent stop vibrating. If i have a cat, i'd put it there." Kania tilted her head, she had her thinking face on, before shoving her friend's shoulder, Ardheene was having late lunch on the set when her phone vibrated again,

"You dirty bastard." Kania grimaced at her friend, Ardheene laughed at her, then the woman behind the food gestured them to pick out their potion for today.

They were given days off for Ardheene attend Taylor's concert, Ardheene was filming for days to end, lucky it was filmed at upstate New York.

"Hi, darling. Can i get two club sandwich and orange juice please." Dheene gestured to the food, the woman blushing and make Ardheene's food, Kania rolled her eyes.

"You need to stop that, mate. Before someone catch the case." Kania said kicking the back of Ardheene's knee, make the actress buckled forward.

"Oof- you bitch! I could hit my face on the counter!" Ardheene shoved her manager who standing behind her, Kania laughing at the actress, Ardheene move to the side to wait for her food while Kania ordered.

Ardheene sat down on the table outside, still on her outfit from her shoot. Ardheene propped her phone up on the orange juice and Accept the call.

Taylor were listening someone talking about the routines, Ardheene unwrap her sandwich before her girlfriend's eyes fall to her phone on the lap.

Ardheene has been busy with shooting and release date two months away, She has been putting more works so she could have two days off with her girlfriend.

Ardheene shaved the side of her hair and left the top of her hair longer, she could run her hands through it, or tied the hair. She had it done few days ago, and her girlfriend haven't see it until this very moment.

Taylor get up from the cafetaria to her dressing room, she locked the door behind her. Ardheene bring the food to her mouth and take a bite, the actress brush her hair back from falling to her face.

"Babe." Taylor said, Ardheene lift her eyes from the food to her girlfriend, "yes, darling?" Ardheene has been talking with this New York's accents for the show, except if she was talking with her british manager.

Taylor scrunched up her nose, "your hair, your accents and you in khakis." Taylor release a shaky breath, Ardheene lift her eye to her girlfriend.

"Don't get flustered now, baby." Taylor groaned, "don't tease me, Ardheene. Or i'd strip and touch myself in front of my camera, risking someone breach and leak it from my phone." Taylor said, Ardheene smirk at her girlfriend,

The actress shrugged before her manager sat down beside her, "you bloody left me, i had to ask around for you." Kania said, she sat down beside the actress, she poured the content from her brown bag.

"Bruh, where did you get that cinnamon roll?!" Ardheene took the bread and put it on her side of table, "i knew you'd steal it. I took two." With a smirk Kania pull out the same dessert from her hoodie's pocket

Kania look over to Ardheene's phone, she peered to the phone, "good luck on the show, Taylor. You'd do great." Kania waved at the singer, Taylor nod with a sad smile

"I wish you guys could be here though." Ardheene faking her sadness, Kania look over her client's acting skills. She was impressed, she nod to the actress

"We wish." Ardheene put the food on her lips, hìding her smirks, The actress turn her head to her manager, "how many percent someone would breach your phone and leak it to public?" Ardheene said, she took a bite of her sandwich.