24

Descember 11th 2017
New York

Taylor put her palm on her face, she couldnt comprehend about the event, Ardheene was the best thing could happen to her, She was there when her life turn upside down, Taylor pull away her phone from her ear when the call got disconnected again.

"My call couldnt get through." Taylor mumble, Tree raised her eyes, she doesn't know a lot about the actress, but the publicist knew they loved each other, at least Ardheene loved Taylor.

"Maybe she need space? You ever heard of that?" Tree said sarcasticly at her client, Taylor squinted her eyes at the red head woman

"I could fire you, you know." The singer said, Tree nodded, she unlocked her phone to get the video and pictures to get taken down, the publicist put the phone on her ear.

"I also knew, no one would fuck with you after this." Tree shrugged and get up from the couch, Taylor bite her bottom lip, prevent the sobs left her lips, she could taste the metal on her mouth, that didn't stop her attack on her own lips

Greg open the door for Andrea and Austin after Taylor's publicist call them about the news, Taylor might need someone to get through this heartbreak that she caused.

"Honey, what happened?" Andrea sat down beside her daughter and bring Taylor's head to her neck. Austin throw her body to the couch, his phone ding-ed, notify he got message from someone, he surprised the actress would text him, her ex's brother.

Instagram

--------------------------------------------

dheenefaith
16.8M followers 987 following
you follow each other

don't get pissed at her too much. look after your sister and make sure she doesn't spiralling again. and update me about your mom, ok? I'd be back when i feel like it and ready to face you guys again. and congrats about the role, you'll do great.

with love, Ardheene.
12.45pm

-----------------------------------------

Austin scoffed, he look up at his sister. "You screw up, Taylor." Taylor lift her head from her mother's neck, she squinted her eyes at her brother.

"Don't you think i knew that?" Taylor wave her hand around, motioning to her house, "i never feel this empty, her sister leaving feels like break up to me! I dont even know what was happening." Taylor put her hands on her face, it was too much.

"Well, maybe Alice did for her sister sake. Did you know Ardheene landed me on the biggest role i'd ever casted?" Taylor sobs into her hands, Andrea rub Taylor's back, she frowned at her daughter, human make mistake, her daughter are human too.

"She asked me to look out after you, and i shouldn't get mad at you. But for fuck sake, Taylor! How stupid you could get?! She is the only person i ever got along despite your taste of men and women." Austin rage fueling Taylor's anger, she get up and pointed her finger at her brother

"Don't ever talk to me like that! I am your sister!" Austin stand up face to face to his angry sister, Andrea got up and stand between her children. "Hey stop it guys!" The mother said, Austin took a step back and run his hand through his hair with one hand on his hips.

Few weeks after the videos get taken down, despite the fans already had it saved, someone knocked on Taylor's door, Austin get up from the couch and paused the television.