32

A.n. blondie been filming in Liverpool, having dinner in New york the very next day and today spotted leaving the studio.

Does she have any bone? I Do nothing and still tired ffs

Anyway, enjoy the ride...

And I'm not an expert, just tell me if i write something wrong<3

-

Without words, Kania pick her friend herself, she could feel her own chest tighten, she drag the raven haired girl to turn on her back and put her pointed and middle finger on Dheene's neck.

She let out an relieved sigh when she could feel her heartbeat, the beat was faint, but it was there and steady.

She pull out her phone and call the bodyguard, "Park, get the car and come to 3F hallway, Ardheene fainted," the man hung the call and run across the parking lot to get the car, he pressed his earpiece and call for his mate.

Screeching car tires against the ashpalt could be heard, he left the running car in front of the exit door, Park push the door harshly it almost fell of it hinges, he run to the said hall and see his boss head on her bestfriend's laps.

He put his arm behind Ardheene's neck and the bent knees, Clara run to walk in front of her co-worker and open almost broken door to let them through.

Kania slip to the car first and let the bodyguard rest Ardheene's head on her lap, Kania caress Ardheene's forehead and grip Ardheene's arm to prevent her unconscious friend fall down from the seat.

Kania's body run cold, she wouldn't know what happens with her friend, she sure as well she won't survive if her bestfriend die in her arms.

"Can you call Andrea, Clara? She was going to tell Taylor's parents earlier. But tell them to not to tell Taylor until she is finished." Kania said, she put her hand on Ardheene's pocket, she searching for the actress' phone, she patted the pocket but it's not there.

Park parked in front of the emergency's door, they would get scolded by the security but it was an future problem, Park lift up Ardheene's body while Clara got out the car yelling and searching for doctors.

When the actress was lifted, The phone fell to the seat, Kania took the phone and hand it to Clara. The woman pocketed the phone and following her bosses.

The doctor give the bodyguard a stretcher, "she fell to the floor unconscious, she is diagnosed with CVD and haven't been able to take the prescription because it isn't here yet," Kania shouting her words, she was scared beyond believe while the doctor roll her friend away. the doctor were shouting order and bring Ardheene to another room.

Kania put her hand on her forehead, "Albert, Dheene has CVD and fell unconscious and now she is in hospital getting checked out," Kania said under one breath. Albert wipe his eyes with the back of his hand, he was scared when Kania phoned him, she rarely call him except for urgency and his sister don't have her phone with her.

"What?" He whispered to the phone, "she was fine yesterday. What happened?" The brother get up from his bed and walk out his room and down to the hallway.

He knocked on the door while listening to Kania's words, "apparently she felt the symptoms since a month ago, but she brushed it off like always. But today she was weak from all the travel and asked me to get her checked out on the hospital and she has some CVDs from your family history." Kania tried to explain the matters as much as she could without breaking down.