04

September 19th 2016
London

Dheene had her bodyguard escort her on the tarmac to her car. After settled down to her London penthouse, with drink in her hand. Dheene's phone rang.

"Mate, you home right? I have this party with the girls and friends. You should come!" With her heavy Geordie accent, it was hard when she talk real fast.

"Hi Dheene, how are you Mate? I'm fine. Thanks Jade for asking." On the other line, Jade rolled her eyes at the sarcasm.

"Yada yada. I'd come to your house in an hour. Be ready by then! Bye!" The singer hang up. Dheene shake her head. This was usual thing for them. The singer would hang up so sudden on Dheene.

Dheene met the singer at the party few years back when the band first signed up to the label. Her mate, Perrie Edwards dated Harry's mate and got engaged. It was messy break up in the UK.

The actress got up to her bedroom and took a shower. When she landed few hours ago she took off her airport germs clothes and having quiet moments for herself until Jade called.

White turtleneck shirt with faded blue jeans and jeans jacket laid down on her bed. She applied light make up and waiting on the living room for the singer.

Heard yelling from the hallway, Dheene got up and peep the hole to see nostrill up the peephole. She chuckled.

"Bloody hell. One of these days you gonna get me kicked out here, Jade." Dheene opened the door for them. Jade step in and hug the actress. The girls trailled behind her. They hugged and got into the living room.

Jesy still holding her arm and squeeze it repeatedly. "Bloody hell, D. You are ripped now?" Dheene ripped her arm away with a laugh

"Stop it, you frickin' weirdoss" jesy waved her off and they making their way to the kitchen.

"Pregame anyone?" Perrie said pouring shots of tequilla. Dheene shakes her head. They take the shots with salt on their hands. Dheene slowly drown her shot.

"How are you, Edwards?" Dheene sat down on the island's chair. Perrie shrugged

"healin', D. I need better dick to break me back." Jesy snorted.

"Maybe you should start date someone like Miss. Styles over here. She bloody fine." Jesy said. This time the other girls nodded.

Leigh-anne point her finger at me. "If i dont strickly dickly, i'd shagg you, D." She said. Dheene blushed.

"We have strap on, babe." Jade said winking at Leigh-anne. Dheene swatted Jade's arm

"Fuckin' embarassing me! Stop it!" Dheene spoke. She felt like high schooler who sat down with bunch of jocks.

"Mate! Taylor goin' to be there!" Jade said. Dheene raised her eyebrow.

"Swift? She was back in Nashville, Jade." Dheene said. The singers snap their necks to faced the actress.

"How'd you would know that, Dheene?" Perrie said

"She told me." Dheene shrugged. She dont know what the issue was.

"You shagging her?!" Jesy said. She clapped Dheene's back rather aggresively. "I feel like proud mom right now." She said

Dheene wriggling her shoulder away from Jesy's reach.

"What? No." Dheene said. "She was in Canada with me."

"Bloody hell. She was hiding with you? Are you her getaway driver?!" Jade said. She was confused because she thought Dheene was busy filming and dont have time for being an getaway driver.