30

A.N. 9099 words of fluff, enjoy!
Anyway this all made up character from Ardheene's side of family.

-

May 18th 2018
Paris - Aix En Provence, France.

"Babe are you almost done?" Ardheene call out to her girlfriend, Taylor has been running around trying clothes after clothes, the blonde could feel her blood run cold the thought of meeting her girlfriend's family.

And possibility her father too, the singer throw the clothes to the bed, Ardheene sighed and get up from the couch, she eyed the mess on the bed.

Ardheene take the pastel coloured blouse and dark brown pants from her own duffle bag. She hand it to her girlfriend, "wear this, darling." The actress said, Taylor let out defeated sigh and took the clothes.

The actress wear lavender coloured blouse with low V cut on the neck, Ardheene put the singer's clothes back into her small suitcase after she neatly fold them and pick up the scattered make up on the small vanity desk, she shove it into her duffle bag.

She pick up the suitcase and her bag, she put it near the door and wait for her girlfriend. Ardheene put Taylor shoes and heels in front of the couch, to let her girlfriend to choose.

Ardheene sat down on the couch, she slip her Nikes shoes on, she pull out her phone to posted her picture of the big desert plant on her instagram page.

Taylor huffed and sat down beside her girlfriend, "tell me i'm worried for nothing." The singer said, Ardheene snorted at her girlfriend, Ardheene move her body to kneeled in front of the singer, she folded the bottom of Taylor's pants into the inside of the ankle, Ardheene's legs fairly longer than the blonde.

She look up to her girlfriend, "i did tell you that, and for hundreds time since last night." Ardheene said with her teasing smile, she put her hand on Taylor's back, rub her back comforting the singer.

Taylor let out a sigh and slip her feet into her heels, Ardheene said nothing and let the singer pick her torture device for today.

Ardheene kissed Taylor temple before pick up the unused shoes for today, she shove the shoes into her carry on, Ardheene make her round around the hotel room in case they forgot to pack their stuff.

Ardheene took their coat off the hanger and slip the coat on, the coat are identical, and she forgot which one is hers, she shrugged.

The actress open the coat and help her girlfriend put it on, Ardheene hand Taylor her suitcase and the carry on, Ardheene held her duffle bag on her left, and put the strap on her right shoulder.

"We got everything right?" Taylor run her eyes around the room once more, when Ardheene nod she roll her suitcase out the door.

This was the first time they going to take public transportation in a while, Ardheene took the american singer for a ride speed train to Provence. Ardheene lock the door behind her and walk towards her girlfriend who waiting infront of the elevator door.

Ardheene took the carry on for their shoes into her left hand, she intertwine her hand with the singer, Taylor look over her shoulder to her girlfriend, with heels on, Ardheene still an inch taller than the blonde.

Ardheene tug their hand and kiss Taylor's lips, they grinned at each other. They walk in silent towards the lobby and to waiting car.

Kania get out the car and gestured to the driver help with the stuff they carried, The ride to the train station rather short, Ardheene help her girlfriend load her stuff into the upper compartment and sat down beside the singer, the sibling were seating on their side.