27

!Warning of mention of drug abuse and SA!

-

May 8th 2018
Glendale - Arizona

HAIM sister, Camila, Kania and her beloved girlfriend half naked. "What the fuck are you guys doing?" The singer was ignored as Alana spin the bottle and land on Camila.

"Ha! Truth or dare?!" Alana pointed her finger at the cuban singer, Taylor turn her gaze to giggling Charlie and Clara in the corner of the room.

"What is going on, Clara?" At the tone the singer used, the two women stand straighter and shuffle on her feet while pointing to the cup the bodyguard was carrying.

"Miss. Swift, Kania were making Ardheene to loosen up then the sisters," Clara motioned to the sisters with her chin, "suggest they play truth or dare, if someone refused to do it or answer the question, they need to take one clothing off." The bodyguard finish her sentence, Taylor lift her eyes at her,

The little circle was cheering for Ardheene, she was stumbling while tried to steady her body standing upright. Ardheene put her hand to Kania's shoulder while she was struggling with her jeans button.

Taylor eyes are wide as saucer, she run up to her girlfriend, "what are you doing, faith?" Taylor put her hand on Ardheene wrist, the actress look over her girlfriend, the actress lopsided grin making an appearance.

"Oh hi, love. I'm going to take this off." Ardheene said, she tugging the button of her jeans, Taylor sighed, "why?"

"They asked me to mock your moan, i dont feel comfortable with that." Ardheene could feel her neck warm, Taylor raised her eyes surprised at her girlfriend thoughtfulness while plastered.

Taylor look down to Ardheene's feet, "why dont you take one of your socks off, darling?" Taylor said gesturing to her feet, Ardheene looked to her feet before raising her feet and took one off.

Taylor was holding Ardheene's waist, prevent her to fall on her ass, Ardheene throw the sock to Este, "you are no fun, Taylor!" Alana said pointing to the singer

The singer said nothing, she sat down on the couch and pull the actress to sat down on her lap. Ardheene clap her hands, "my fucking turn, get ready bitches." Ardheene leaned forward with Taylor's arms still wrapped around her stomach.

Ardheene clumsily spin the wine bottle, it landed on her manager who seated beside the actress, Ardheene smirked, "truth or dare... K." Kania roll her eyes at her friend,

Most of them already on their bra, Taylor never thought Ardheene would get a long with her friends in the span of two hours.

The game and alcohol make them united, Taylor shake her head at her girlfriend, Kania shrugg her shoulder, "dare. I dont want you to ask me about my sex life with anyone." Ardheene smirked

"Oh no." The singer whispered to herself when she saw Ardheene's crooked smile, Taylor grip Ardheene's waist, the actress ignored her girlfriend message. "Babe.."

"Okay i dare you to make out with Clara." Ardheene pointed her chin to her bodyguard, Kania roll her eyes at Ardheene, Clara shake her head at her boss.

Ardheene smirked when Kania throw her hands up, "why you dont want to kiss me you ungreatful brat?!" The manager said to the bodyguard, Clara was blushing

Ardheene laughed slapping her knee, it was entertaining the actress, Kania took her cup off the table and drown her drink, then the manager unbutton her pants and throw it behind the couch.