07

A.n. this story contain G!P stuff. This is your warning. And only warning.

-

Later that early evening when Ardheene arrived at the hotel, she ring the singer's number. The singer's and her friends were in the middle of the gossip when her phone rang.

When Taylor accept the call, Ardheene was shuffling around trying to take off her clothes.
Her camera faced the ceilings.

"Hello, Love. Have you eaten yet?" Dheene voice was heard far away from the phone but her voice were clear. The bestfriends shrieked.

Taylor was blushing. "Hey, honey. Yeah i have. We ordered take out of this chinesse restaurant." Dheene nodded. She realized the singer couldnt see her.

After Ardheene dressed in comfy pajamas and hoodie, she propped up the phone on the bed.

"That's good, darling. Hey guys, i'm Dheene or Ardheene. Nice to see you guys get along." She laughed.

"Damn, that accents Tay." Martha said to the singer. The singer raised her eyebrows to the model. Martha shrugged.

"They cant get rid of us, if she tries." Selena leaned on the singer. Trying to get a good look on the other side of the facetime call.

"Honey, this is Selena, Gigi Hadid and Martha Hunt." Taylor said pointed at her friends. They waved at the actress.

"Hi Jelena, how are you?" Taylor raise her eyebrow at her friend. Gigi was seated on the singer's left. While Selena on Taylor's right.

"Hello, Dhee. I'm good. So, still blondes huh?" Gigi and Ardheene laughed. The other seems confused. Taylor didnt know Gigi knew Ardheene personally.

"I dont know, mate. Ask your friend. She fancies me first." Ardheene smirks at the phone. She was flipping her book while sitting down on the hotel carpeted floor leaning against the bed.

"Hey now." Taylor tsk-d at the actress.

The call still going when the bestfriends fall into another gossip. Gasp was heard here and there. While Ardheene reading her book.

Dheene looked up when her name was called.
"Yeah?" She said.

"You know Hunter Schraffer, right?" Gigi said.

"Yeah, she is my mate's friend." Ardheene said to the model.

"You know, your name was big on model industry, and she was starting on modeling.." Gigi trailled off. Dheene scrunched her nose and scratch bellow her nose.

"Yeah?" Dheene was confused at the topic

"She said you guys had history? How that's work? I mean you have- and she.." Dheene felt her neck warm.

"Why the hell are you blushing?" Taylor's tone was hard to decipher. She was getting teritorial about the blue eyed actress.

"Jelena. You are bold asking me that while your bestfriend who i fancies sitting next to you." Dheene said. "But no. She just someone i know."

Taylor was leaning against Selena who had her phone out searching for the said model. "Now, darling. Dont do that." Ardheene said. Taylor was blushing. Ardheene knew her better than any other people are.

The singer sheepishly smiled to the phone. After half an hour, the singer's bestfriends saying goodbye to the actress and Taylor escort them out her penthouse.

After placed the used glasses and plate to the sink, Taylor take her phone to her bedroom.

"So, how many fling i had to know?" Taylor said while changing her clothes. Ardheene humming on the other side.