35

A.n. don't forget your feedback loves! Your comment motivate me to keep writing<3

-

June 11th - 12th 2018
Washington - Nashville

Ardheene was shaving her face hair because it became a nuisance for make up, she was shirtless only on her bra and grey sweatpants when the singer walk inside the bathroom wearing long pink wig and a headband on top of it.

Ardheene raised her eyes at the woman from the mirror watching her every movement, "what are you fuckin' wearin'? You okay?" She turn her body around and put the back of her palm to Taylor's forehead.

Taylor shove her hand away and leaned her chin on Ardheene's shoulder, she pick up Ardheene's phone off the sink and open the camera apps.

Taylor put her palm small on Dheene's back, she was snapping picture of them on the mirror.

Ardheene shrugged, "strange girl' i tell ya." She continue to shave her facial hair and run the blades through the water, Ardheene went to lift her hand to clean her jaw when Taylor called her.

"Kiss me," Ardheene knit her eyebrows but did what she was told, with her hand mid air and kissing the singer, After the snap of picture were heard, Ardheene tilted her head and run the razor to her jaw.

"I hope no one leak this. I'd be embarrassed," the singer went through Ardheene's phone to send the pictures to her phone.

"I look good, i don't know about you," Ardheene run her eyes up and down to her girlfriend, the singer also only wearing her bra and sweatpants, they were cuddling skin to skin earlier.

Ardheene trying to drift her mind away before she get too comfortable looking at her beautiful and sexy girlfriend.

The actress just got in the hotel room and her girlfriend only on her robe and panties when she arrived, the singer just got out of shower when her girlfriend knocked on her hotel door, Ardheene took an early flight to Washington before flying to Nashville to Taylor's friend's house, they are having a baby.

Taylor roll her eyes, "you want my picture wearing hot pink wigs get leaked?" Ardheene shrugged.

She lean her face closer to the mirror also the light, seeing any of missed spot. "Wouldn't be the worst thing darling," Ardheene run her hand through her hair and stand straight.

The singer still latch to her body while the actress moves around cleaning her face, "maybe we should make a sex tape then," the singer put her hand on Ardheene's stomach, she was standing behind her girlfriend.

The actress won't be opposed of the idea, but the irk of people watching them set something off on her stomach.

Taylor eyes fell down on Dheene's flexed stomach, she could feel the muscle moves as she did make the singer gulped and the blonde kissed the back of Ardheene's neck that was in front of her mouth in chaste kiss.

The hair on the back of Ardheene's neck stand from the heat of Taylor's mouth, the actress tilted her head showing the vein between her neck and collarbone.

Taylor put her hands on Ardheene's waist, abruply turn her girlfriend around, The actress let out soft gasp at the sudden move when her back hit the sink.

She could feel Taylor breath ghosted on Ardheene's face, her eyes run wild between light blue eyes and her lips, Taylor let out a soft sigh.

She run her tongue on her bottom lip and bite it, holding the urge to jump her girlfriend right there. Ardheene watching her girlfriend's every moves with her eyes, she was wondering what's going on that beautiful mind of hers.