16

February 28th 2017
New York - London

Taylor contemplated about sending Ardheene their monthly habits. It has been two weeks since they last talked. Well, she talk to her bestfriend, Ardheene just happened to be there.

She has unsolved issues, and she realized that after Ardheene asking for space. They always dancing around Taylor's life. The singer forget about her sensitive and romantic girlfriend.

Taylor Swift : Hi, honey. it's the 28th. This month are eye opening for me. We only danced around me and that was my mistake. I have this amazing woman waiting for me coming home to her. Wait for me to call. Wait for my time just to tell her how my studio session went. Sometimes, this amazing girl fall asleep on my couch when i told her i'd be home. But tried to wait for me. Even when i came home late, she never ask or doubted me.

Balancing career and dating me probs the hardest thing you've ever done. You put up with my shit. Cried on your chest, on late and sleepless nights. I took you for granted.

You have been calling my bluff from my usual tricks. I wanna be your end game, love. Your first string. Your A-Team. I have this flaw, But you tell me, they dont precede me.

I love you, Ardheene Faith. See you soon, love. (Hopefully)

From : Your cute one and only girl.
(The love of your life)
((Future wife))
(((Mrs. Taylor Faith)))

Taylor Swift : gif

Taylor Swift : gif

Taylor Swift : gif

Ardheene was on the make up chair when her girlfriend texted her with bunch of cats gif. That such Taylor things. She laughs. Taylor occasionally text her to tell how her days went. If she see Ardheene saw her text, she would sent that pouting emoji of gif.

Ardheene faith : 📍Location

Taylor jumped on her feet when Ardheene texted her back. Taylor furrowed her eyebrows. Bowery's. pub on London.

Ardheene faith : Tonight. 8pm.

Taylor went to her room to pull out the suitcase from her closet. She shoved random sweatshirt and t-shirt she could spot. She ran around the room tried to put her cats into the carrier.

Jack open the door after Greg led him to Taylor's rented place. He was standing by the door seeing Taylor wrestling her grey cat.

"Ugh- what this is about?" Taylor stopped on her track. She forgot about the session she have with Jack for today. She put her palm on her forehead.

"Ardheene wants to meet. Tonight." Taylor waved her hand around the ruckus. Jack eyes went wide.

"Fucking finally!" Jack said. She went to Meredith who tried to scrath his arm. They succesfully put her into carrier.

"Would you accompany me? In case she blow a fist to my face." Taylor said. Jack rolled his eyes at his dramatic friends.

"That girl couldnt even say no to cute faces. What if we bring your model friends?" Taylor shoved her friends shoulder. She put on the carrier backpack and drag her suitcase.

"Shut up. Let's go." They descended the stairs to her Security room. She knocked on the door. Greg open the door with confused face. He should drive her to the studio. But his employer brought big suitcase and her cats.