05

September 24th 2016
New York

The fact that Taylor dont have Ardheene's phone number frustated her beyond believe. Living with her for weeks and she doesnt even have the actress number. Then she remember about the Kings of Leon's concert next week.

She was friends with someone in the band's wife. She sat up straigther on the couch and make few calls. After the plans are made she make her way to the kitchen to pour her another coffee.

She put two pack of sugar while leaning on the island counter. Opening her instagram to see notification of Dheene followed her back. Two minutes ago. Taylor was smilling hard. The actress was thinking of her and followed her back on random days and the middle of a day! Feeling giddy she scrolled the actress page.

Then another notification pop out.

Ardheene.Faith : hi, beautiful. I'm in new york. Up for late brunch?

It was past two in the afternoon. Ardheene really hold into her words. She told her when she was in town. Grin was hard to wipe on the singer's face.

Taylorswift : i'm hiding, remember?

Taylorswift : i rented place on Cornelia street if you wanna come over and order take out?

Taylorswift : 8172 Cornelia street boulvard
seen

An hour passed and her messages left seen. Taylor groaned. Is she got ghosted? Is that the terms people used nowadays? Taylor got up and doing the chores to take her off mind of things. Pluffing the couch pillow and plopping down afterwards. Her phone dinged.

Ardheene.Faith : i'm outside. Buzz me in?

Taylor jumped from the couch and fumbling with her phone to call her bodyguard. A minute passed while the singer pacing around the living room. Knock was heard. She peep on the hole and doing her best to make herself presentable.

Taylor opened the bolt lock. The actress was hearing hoodie with black faded jeans and a baseball cap.

"Hello, beautiful." Damn. That accent. Taylor thoughts. The actress opened her arms and hugged the blonde with her hand on the singer's back.

"Hi. I thought you wont show up." Taylor said gesturing the actress to come inside. Dheene take off her shoes and waited for the singer.

Taylor lead them to the living room noticing paper bag on Dheene's hand. The singer gestured for Dheene to take a seat.

"Wine? Red or white?" Taylor asked. Still standing up.

"I only drink white. If that's alright with you, Love." Dheene said. She placed the paper bag on the table and pulled out content inside.

Taylor came back to the living room with a bottle of wine and two glasses. She poured the wine and place it on the table.

"I love this place Zendaya recommended. They serve the best Japanesse foon in town. Is that alright with you?" Dheene placed the ramen bowl in front of the singer and opened the sushi's box. She faced the blonde. Taylor nodded.

Dheene handed her the chopstick and utensil. They eat in silence. Taylor was amazed by the food and of course the company.

"So, how was London?" Taylor asked. She was scared of the actress respond are gonna be.