29

May 16th 2018
USA

Ardheene feeling the time changes and tiredness creeping in as soon as she bid her girlfriend good luck kisses, Ardheene and Kania decided to sleep on the couches inside Taylor's dressing room.

Taylor walk through the hallway of the stadium with her bottle of water on her hands, she waved her hand at the people congratulated her, "thank you guys." The singer said with a smile.

Taylor look back to her mom, waiting for the mother catch up with her, "where is Faith, mom?" The singer said, Andrea run her eyes around the stadium between the crew and Taylor's people and look back to her daughter.

"She and Kania wasn't on the pit tonight." The mother said, Taylor knit her eyebrows, she nods to her mother and began to walk again, Tree catch up to her and updating her on the show and rep room,

They arrived at the dressing room and see two of her men standing outside, they nod at the singer, Taylor smile and the man pushed the door open.

When Taylor look inside of her dressing room, she could see her girlfriend and the manager sleeping on the couches, Ardheene sleeping with her hood on and her hands crossed in front of her chest, while the manager sleeping on her side, jacket draped on her body.

Taylor put her water bottle gently on the table, with Andrea walk behind the daughter, Taylor walk softly to her girlfriend, she sat down on the small space on the couch, sitting sideway while watching her girlfriend's sleeping face.

The singer undid the zip of her ankle boots, Ardheene blinked her eyes open when she felt someone sat down on the couch, beside her thigh.

Taylor put the shoes gently on the floor, Ardheene open her arms and her girlfriend got the message, Taylor put her hands And knees between Ardheene's body, she crawled up to her girlfriend.

Ardheene lift her body and let the singer comfortably laid on top of her body, half of her body on Ardheene's. Dheene wrap her hands on Taylor's shoulder and waist.

Ardheene kiss her girlfriend's sweaty forehead, she close her eyes and sighs at the content feeling of her girlfriend on her arms.

Taylor rest her head on Ardheene's shoulder, the singer kiss Ardheene's clothed collarbone and shut her eyes, savouring the quiet moment.

Andrea smile at her daughter and her girlfriend, they are natural couple on her book and made for each other. They do things like an clock work, without words and fall into places.

Half an hour passed when Tree open the dressing room and see her client sleeping on the couch, she looks over to the mother who is sitting on the chair facing the blonde singer.

Andrea lift her eyes to the publicist, "is it time?" The mother asked, Tree nod at the mother, "we start in thirty minutes." The publicist said and get out the room with a smile to the older blonde, she closed the door gently.

Andrea get up from her chair and walk towards her daughter, she taps Taylor's thigh that draped on Ardheene's waist.

The light sleeper she is, Ardheene open her eyes to see Andrea hovering over her, Ardheene look over to the clock and to her chest, where her girlfriend rest her head.

Ardheene run her hand on Taylor's back, Taylor lift her head and put her hands on the couch, lift her body to see her girlfriend under her body.

Taylor shuffled before laid completely on Ardheene's body, with her face on Dheene's neck. Ardheene keep her hand rub Taylor's back, "stop that, i'm trying to sleep." Taylor said grumbled to Dheene's neck.

"You can not, Taylor. You have half an hour to get ready." The singer's mother said, Andrea walk back to her chair from before, Taylor huffed, by now Ardheene's hand picking up the sequins of her outfit.