34

A.n. just some fluffy. We love healthy couple dont we?

-

June 1st 2018
Tribeca Penthouse - New York

"Okay, here answer," Ardheene has her tongue poked on the inside of her cheek, she was responding her girlfriend's text.

She put her phone on the table and look at herself at the front camera of her notebook, she fixed her cap and check her teeth for any stain of her lipstick.

"Okay. Ready." She sat back and waiting for the host connected the call, Kania turn on the telly and put the volume off.

The television was playing the live broadcast of Ardheene's interview, this way both of them could see the other point of view.

She and Kania turn Taylor's storage room into temporary office with table, bookshelves and a small telly, she spent the most of time there with her manager.

Taylor told her girlfriend to take anyroom but the considerate of being guest, Ardheene took the smallest but has enough of sun room.

They've been Binge watching new show on Taylor's paid accounts, and the singer come home once after she dropped off Ardheene at her penthouse three weeks ago.

The fact that Ardheene were reportedly get admitted in Los Angeles' hospital and the statement from the insiders from the hospital about Ardheene's recovery there and her girlfriend somewhere doing her tour, the camp outside Taylor's penthouse are gone.

The manager joked about Ardheene being free loader, Ardheene sarcastically said to her friend, you also here mate, and i'm the girlfriend of the owner, you are the loader.

Kania frowned at her friend's words but shrugged afterward, that was better than arrange another house trip. The manager said brushed the playful insult.

She is tired of property shopping with Ardheene, now added the blonde to the equation, exhausting.

Ardheene already picky, and blonde's experience and knowledge about property put the singer into Kania's list of Karens, the list consist few people the manager dreaded to see.

And The superstar has been kicking her tour and wishing she could come home to the actress meanwhile making her bigger fame under her name.

"-welcome her, Ardheene Faith!" The audience clapping could be heard, Ardheene put her best charming smile and waved at the camera, "hi guys!"

Deep down Ardheene feel weird doing an interview, she rarely doing interview, and this is the most awkward interview she experienced, not even a minute into it.

"Hi Ardheene, this is the first time i got through booked you on this show, and you look amazing, how are you?" James said to her, Ardheene shrug and waves her hand.

"I know! I'm so sad has to do this via Skype!" The actress said with a groan, "but i am better, been taking meds regularly to be there with you guys as soon as possible!" The audience cheers at that, Ardheene smiled.

James look down to read his cart, "so, this character, can you tell us what this hype about?" The man said and make it like he looked straight to Dheene.

Ardheene chuckled, "i can't tell you much, but you guys can call her daddy, if you know what i mean." Ardheene wink at the camera.

James laugh and slap his hand on the table, "few years back, i saw picture of you and Taylor the Piper Chapman get comfortable with each other, is it the first time you get offered the role?" James said with teasing smirk.