36

A.n. so.. How was your day going so far?

-

August 25th - 26th 2018
Nashville, Tennessee

Taylor put the last tray into the oven, Ardheene agreed to blow a candle with her as long as it was just the two of them, the exaggerated girlfriend Taylor are, she insist of baked the cake herself.

The actress was out with her friend, they are meeting director for Ardheene's new shows, The actress loved the plot and twist, she agreed to meet the director and the writer.

Kania push the door for the private room open, The director stand up and offer the actress a hug, "it's been long time coming, dear. I knew you would agree eventually," the woman said, Ardheene chuckled and hug back the director.

"It took me few considerations really, but mainly i love your work,"

Kania hug the director, "hi Em, she was itching get back to work, but her health come first, right?" The woman nod with a smile,

"Absolutely, please take a seat," the woman gestured to the couch across from the director, Ardheene sat down with Kania on her outer side.

"Like the script, this show should be filmed on 2016, but the main character can't continue the process due different view with the writer. She wants to change the main plot, of course we can't do that," the director said,

"the first few episodes are done, we would CGI your important part or re-doing the shoot, is that okay with you?"

Ardheene smile at the director, "i'm fine with whatever, but you need to know i didn't do naked scene from waist down." The actress said with a teasing smile, the director waves her hand.

"I knew Faith, it's not my first rodeo with you," she laugh at the actress, Ardheene shrugs and pour the tea from the fancy kettle, she put two cubes and stir it with a small tea spoon.

"So, there's no table read right? Where are we start filming?" The actress bring the mug to her lips, hiding her smirks at the director.

"We need to talk about budget, faith." Kania laughed at that, "that's where i come out, darling," the manager said with a grin, Ardheene snorted at her manager.

She pull out her phone to shoot a text to her girlfriend who has oven mitts on her hand, she has her other hand on her hips, waiting for the cake done baking.

Dheene Faith : how much do you think wedding cost? Ms. Lox talking about payment as we speak👀

Taylor snorted at her girlfriend, she take off her mitts and typing with her pointed and right thumb.

Taylor Swift : depends of how many guest we invite. Million or two?😇

Ardheene look over her manager's shoulder to see her manager writing something on her notebook.

The actress put her gaze back to her phone, she chuckled at her girlfriend respon, she scratch her chin in thought. How many movie should she participate to afford the wedding without sell all of her papers?

Dheene Faith : i rather eloped in court than having my child's college fund for someone's else food💀 and leaving my child illiterate💀💀

Taylor put the cake on the counter and let it sit before she put icing on it, She was grinning at her phone, they rarely talk about wedding, Taylor thought because the actress not ready yet for that step.

Taylor Swift : go make a deal or two darling. You need to cover the expenses😘😈

Ardheene gasped at the response, Ardheene put her phone in front of Kania's face, Kania pull her face away from the phone to be able to read the text, "she called me fucking cheap" the actress said.